UK couple beat odds of 583 billion to one

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
pixpie

Re: UK couple beat odds of 583 billion to one

Post by pixpie »

Completely understand what you are saying merlin. But I what I mean when I say ignore I mean I cut out everything that would show my SM I didn't have the home I wanted and kept more or less repeating that I had it already/doing anything that made me feel that it was already mine until my SM was tricked into believe only that I had it already an then it showed up out of the blue :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

pixpie wrote:Completely understand what you are saying merlin. But I what I mean when I say ignore I mean I cut out everything that would show my SM I didn't have the home I wanted and kept more or less repeating that I had it already/doing anything that made me feel that it was already mine until my SM was tricked into believe only that I had it already an then it showed up out of the blue :)
Yeah there is something like that which is like almost having our goal or acting as if we already have it that triggers something. It's just that it's not that easy otherwise we would have all manifested our goals (I don't think you would have come to this forum too) and this forum would have never been created.

CLEARLY we are missing some piece(s) of the LOA puzzle. It may not be big or many things that we have to do but we don't do that right now and we need to find it or else we will still be talking about it in years to come and I'm tired or doing that.

Merlin
pixpie

Post by pixpie »

I agree it is the missing part and your right if I knew how to make it work I wouldn't be hear and that's why I'm here to find it (again) and to learn how to trigger it at will :)
neil61

Post by neil61 »

We are all on this forum because we have manifested goals in the past so we know LoA is real, But at least in my case I had great successes in the early days after reading just a basic book on cosmic ordering, but then after the first few successes then I guess the doubts crept in and it got harder and harder, and here we are looking for that missing piece.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:But at least in my case I had great successes in the early days
It is usually the case because at first we mostly have basic goals to start with and when it works, we then want to go for the home run and this is where we enter the BIG 4 Topics and where we crash and burn because we are facing a new enemy called limiting beliefs.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

You thinkt that is impressive, there is a woman named Helene Hadsell who beat odds of trillions to one. TRILLIONS.