Subconscious communication with mirror

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
alexburke

Subconscious communication with mirror

Post by alexburke »

Black scrying mirror - Used by famous people like Nostradamus for predictions.
The mirror is a subconscious tool to access visions by gazing into the mirror and asking questions.

The subconscious images are decoded by dream decoding / finding the dream meaning online.

I am bringing this up to discuss here on merlinworld for any ideas on practical uses to
assist us achieve our goals. I can test the ideas and report back if anyone's interested.

Here's what my mirror looks like: *Image from google*
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Subconscious communication with mirror

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Black scrying mirror - Used by famous people like Nostradamus for predictions.
The mirror is a subconscious tool to access visions by gazing into the mirror and asking questions.
I was listening yesterday to a Bashar seminar and a lady was asking him about a twin talking to her in the mirror and Bashar said that it was a parallel reality version of her.

So sure, go ahead, try it and if you get anything at all please report back.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

it was a parallel reality version of her
Been there done that :)

Programmed a parallel reality that I would jump to through the mirror with added specifics
like easier manifestation. Then visualized me and the person in the mirror switch sides.
-It worked for a while until the effect wore off in my mind
-It was more of the rush that "I might have just jumped into a parallel reality and started looking for clues" that kept the effect in reality alive.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:
it was a parallel reality version of her
Been there done that :)

Programmed a parallel reality that I would jump to through the mirror with added specifics
like easier manifestation. Then visualized me and the person in the mirror switch sides.
-It worked for a while until the effect wore off in my mind
-It was more of the rush that "I might have just jumped into a parallel reality and started looking for clues" that kept the effect in reality alive.
Kinda like Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping program but for his it's not a mirror but a door that you jump through to enter the reality of the other version of you.

We discussed that in the past but nobody mastered it. :?

For me, it's always the same. What people say and think is not very important, it's the RESULTS they had that is the only thing I care because it's THE PROOF that this person has mastered or not the LOA.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Burt's Goldman technique was to obtain information from parallel realities, not to jump into them directly. This is why I think the technique didn't worked properly, among other things.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Burt's Goldman technique was to obtain information from parallel realities, not to jump into them directly. This is why I think the technique didn't worked properly, among other things.
We do jump to their reality but once we get the information we need, we jump back here.

And it works fine for many people.

Merlin
pixpie

Post by pixpie »

that reminds me of something I read about from Claude Bristol's 'The Magic of Believing called The Mirror Technique.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

pixpie wrote:that reminds me of something I read about from Claude Bristol's 'The Magic of Believing called The Mirror Technique.
Right, the general that was drunk...and sober himself up in 5 minutes. :lol: I remember it too.

I read it back in 1991-92 at the beginning of my LOA research. :D

Very cool book (audio book in my case).

Merlin
pixpie

Post by pixpie »

Lol yeah and did you try the mirror thing Merlin? Did it work for you?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

pixpie wrote:Lol yeah and did you try the mirror thing Merlin? Did it work for you?
I don't know I never been drunk. ;)

Merlin