Bashar on Merlin.. a book

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Charm

Bashar on Merlin.. a book

Post by Charm »

Hi! a while back Bashar (Daryl) recommended a book about Merlin Magic in one of his recordings. I've been searching for it, retracing my steps since I last heard that recording clip.. though haven't found it again.

Does anyone know which one it was?

(mentioned it to someone, and another book by the same author .. now I want to get a gift for this same person, but we totally forget the author's name and the book title)

Hoping someone might know!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar on Merlin.. a book

Post by Merlin »

Charm wrote:Hi! a while back Bashar (Daryl) recommended a book about Merlin Magic in one of his recordings. I've been searching for it, retracing my steps since I last heard that recording clip.. though haven't found it again.
I don't recall Bashar talking about Merlin but this board is not about Merlin the wizard and the Prince Arthur stuff, my nickname is Merlin and I just use this Merlin avatar so it's not the right place to search for this Merlin book.

Here we test Law of Attraction techniques to attract our goals.

Good luck in your search.

Merlin
GoldenElis

Post by GoldenElis »

Deepak Chopra - The Way of the Wizard/Alchemy
i am not 100% sure,i found that book u say in greek but i think this on is on english

the seven cycles of alchemy,the way of the wizard something like this ! do your research ^^ i have read it is amazing
Charm

Post by Charm »

Bashar was talking about the availability of the merlin energy, that it is a very real accessible energy, and he recommended one particular book. not about the myth but about accessing a certain energy to maneuver on an easier lighter plane. Bashar is a proponent of law of attraction, but as a side note he says "attraction" is not quite the exact mechanism ... but rather lining up to the energy of the reality that already exists and matches what you want. The book I'm looking for, about merlin energy, is actually about manifesting, in terms of discovering the metaphysics of maneuvering through to the frames of what you want to experience. The motion felt by linear time, or the process, would be experienced as manifestation. I'd say it's very fitting to your topic of attracting what you want, goals, desires, etc. And than you GoldenElis. I will take a look at what you recommend. might be a close enough fit. Appreciate it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Charm wrote:The book I'm looking for, about merlin energy, is actually about manifesting, in terms of discovering the metaphysics of maneuvering through to the frames of what you want to experience. The motion felt by linear time, or the process, would be experienced as manifestation.
If you find that book please let us know. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin energy? I think Bashar (or Darryl) has a lot of truth (mainly the thing about shifting) but I think a lot of times he just say stuff to pander to the New Age community.

Is he going to say Merlin energy is an energy used in other planets...... despite the fact that merlin is a myth originating on Earth?

Maybe if Bashar (or at least Darryl) spent time in actually putting the shifting into practical application and learn HOW to do it rather than just talking about it, he wouldn't need to introduce silly concepts.