The Official Soccer (Football) Thread

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Official Soccer (Football) Thread

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Lol no worries Merlin!
Well looks like both of my HM's picks were wrong.
Don't want to rub it in but why don't you try asking your HM how many LBs you have on roulette on the SM side this time?

You can then add those to your HM 9000 LBs.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sorry XC, I see we're messing up your Soccer thread. :lol:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Merlin wrote:Sorry XC, I see we're messing up your Soccer thread. :lol:

Merlin
No worries!
Anyway, instead of hijacking the 7-7 NAP thread or the MT thread with my results, I'll post them on here I guess.
I forgot to ask about the LB's my SM has regarding roulette, so I did it right now and I got 1000.
So my HM has 9,000, and my SM has 1000.

I also got some very interesting answers regarding my Vegas NAP, so I can share them if anyone is curious.
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I'm taking my answers with a grain of salt since I know I have a crapload of LB's, but it's just fun to ask and sometimes the answers are kind of interesting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:I'll post them on here I guess....
No, do not post them here, everything NAP related including success results should be posted in the SM and NAP forum for all the members to see. Here not a lot of them come here so they will miss it.
xcfastdude wrote:I also got some very interesting answers regarding my Vegas NAP, so I can share them if anyone is curious.
Sure post your Vegas results but again, only in the the 7-7 NAP for everyone to see.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Alright I just don't want to hijack it with results that might not be accurate but then again no one else is saying anything right now 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Alright I just don't want to hijack it with results that might not be accurate but then again no one else is saying anything right now 8-)
A result is a result, that's why I let Virgo talk about her relationship life because we all know that it is DIRECTLY related to her 7-7 NAP results so telling us what's going on is an indicator that the NAP is working so sex, money, love or sports, whatever, post it in the 7-7 NAP for everyone to see.

Nothing wrong about posting here first then copy and paste it after in the 7-7 NAP but as long as it is NAPs and results related, I want every member to post it where we can all see it and learn from it.

Alright. ;)

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Got it :SupNap: