Meditation and relax to connect to HM

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Meditation and relax to connect to HM

Post by justz »

I know that we dont' discuss this jambo yambo that gurus talk about cause most of us can't even relax to try to meditate. But today I was able (by accident) to be in a awake while almost falling asleep state and was able to ask questions and got a few images and was a really weird experience for me. So If anyone would to like to share their experiences while trying to meditate or Remote View or whatever technics there are (I don't know many) I would like to ear.
I know that you Merlin before starting this NAP research read and tryed a few stuff so if you can share some books or any stuff you think its relevant for knowlegde only obviously.
I've no patience for meditation and trying hard stuff that only 1 person in the planet can do, I'm sticking with NAPS cause they work and are effortless and I wanna crack this with you guys.
This is just for knowledge. I start reading a book from jim francis that was metion before, some interesting stuff.

Ok just that If anyone wanna share experiences they had about connecting with HM without Naping that was my idea.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Meditation and relax to connect to HM

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I know that you Merlin before starting this NAP research read and tryed a few stuff so if you can share some books or any stuff you think its relevant for knowlegde only obviously.
I tried meditation, even bought a meditation chair to keep my back straight but I never been able to make it work. I'm not against it because it's one way to communicate with your HM but it's not for me.

I don't have books or website to help you but I remember watching a nice video on the topic and it's this one. Not sure if it might help but take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCjZEikUGs[/youtube]

If you find some answers, please post them on the forum.

Good luck,

Merlin
justz

Re: Meditation and relax to connect to HM

Post by justz »

Thanks for the vid.

One thing I never was able to do was do anything that includes relax while sitting, it's so uncomfortable. All the stuff I tried I did on a lay down position.

Well today I wake up and I tried to go to sleep and while doing it I got a flash of images and got really deep (I can´t explain how) then I knew I was asleep but consciouns so I gave a try and asked questions, got a yes image for the first one. The second one (about money) I ask how to make more and got a flash of a image that I can't really understand and then fucking woke up.
So yeah I would like to try to get to that state again but my issue is (and always was) I can't clear out my mind and bla bla bla...
Gonna keep searching for info if anyone have something to share please do. But I don't understand how can someone just have a clear mind (I know men can do it a lot) but it never happens to me, always something in my mind!