The Law Of Detachment

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Law Of Detachment

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:Think positive as they say?
And what did positive thinking made you attract? :lol: No need to answer that one. ;)

If you read my ebook here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then you know that the CM has a thought filter that I call The Doorman which in Hypnotherapy they call the Critical Factor and this filter needs to be bypassed either under hypnosis or during sleep when the CM is sleeping otherwise this positive thought will have a hard time accessing the SM.

On top of that, that's just about implanting a new belief here, you still have to remove limiting beliefs that are already stopping you from manifesting that goal and for that you also need to bypass the CM, access the SM and tell your SM to clear all your limiting beliefs on that topic.

Like I said, the LOA sounds easy and simple but it's not. That is why not even 1% of the goals we want are manifested because either they don't get implanted in our SM effectively or the limiting beliefs are not removed because most people don't even know they have negative limiting beliefs.

Here's Tony Robbins on the topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdiFpa1Ngyw[/youtube]

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:Here's another good video to watch for this topic :D :D :D
The kid is close when he talks about accessing the right vibration and shifting to a reality where you have your goal but just like when The Secret came along in 2006 where millions bought the book or the DVD and 6 months later they were on the internet on forums and facebook bitching about it saying that the LOA doesn't work etc, the kid made the mistake of saying that you must feel as if you have the goal and feel emotion and all which very few people have a strong enough imagination to vibrate EXACTLY at the vibration they would be at the specific moment they manifest their goal because we just don't know which emotions and vibration we would have at that moment.

The vibration is NOT changed at the CM level but at the SM level this is why you need to bypass The CM's Doorman and then implant in your SM new positive beliefs and also remove negative beliefs.

As for the Letting Go, this is not the first video and website I have read on the topic. Just do a search about detachment and letting go in the forum search and you will find discussions dating many years ago but we never managed to know what EXACTLY is letting go.

The kid also got it right regarding the fact that it's not about not caring or not wanting your goal, it's about letting the SM and Higher Mind do their work of attracting it which is more like figuring out the EXACT vibration we must be in to manifest that goal and do their best to make us match that vibration but again, what do we need to do to make the job of our SM and HM easier so that they can do their work faster?

Is it stopping our NAP for 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months??? Nobody knows. :roll:

Back in 2013 we had a 4th line called "The Detachment Line" and I am talking about creating a new line with different words that could help us detach and let go more effectively.

Only time and testing will tell.

Merlin
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

Merlin wrote:
lavenderleaf wrote:Think positive as they say?
On top of that, that's just about implanting a new belief here, you still have to remove limiting beliefs that are already stopping you from manifesting that goal and for that you also need to bypass the CM, access the SM and tell your SM to clear all your limiting beliefs on that topic.

Merlin
How can I do that? Do I have to stop my current NAP and start a new one that tells my SM to clear all my limiting beliefs on that topic?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:How can I do that? Do I have to stop my current NAP and start a new one that tells my SM to clear all my limiting beliefs on that topic?
What you don't use the 3-lines in ALL your NAPs?

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=2002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

Lol! I just followed the example from the ebook! I'll follow this tonight and see if it works :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:Lol! I just followed the example from the ebook! I'll follow this tonight and see if it works :D
The ebook is outdated, it's from 2011. ;)

Merlin