The Law Of Detachment

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
lavenderleaf

The Law Of Detachment

Post by lavenderleaf »

While being so curious about the Law of Attraction, Merlin's statement from his ebook got me when he said
Some will want to add a 5th step which is about "LETTING GO" (aka Law of detachment) but the beauty with NAPs is that it takes care of this for you. You just turn your mp3 player before going to bed and listen to your audio file while you sleep and when you wake up, turn off you mp3 player and forget about your goal so that you don't need to think of them during the day giving all the detachment you need to have.
That's page 20, 4 EASY STEPS TECHNIQUE

A question popped out of my mind: "Why would others want to add a LETTING GO step? What can it do for me? Why do I have to forget about my desire all day and only be reminded of it at night?"

Then I searched for answers. I got this:

Secrets of Mind and Reality - MindReality : Law of Detachment - Flowing with God

I hope you guys find this helpful ;) ;) ;)
xcfastdude

Re: The Law Of Detachment

Post by xcfastdude »

That kind of gives me an idea.
What if we add a letting go line? Or a detachment line? Idk how we would word it.

I also found this little nugget: "When you are in alignment, you experience all your desired states such as happiness, confidence, freedom, joy, peace, fulfillment, empowerment. When you are not in alignment, you experience all your undesired states such as worry, fear, anxiety, uncertainty, weakness, frustration, depression and disempowerment. So in essence, there are only two states, a state of alignment and a state of misalignment." This was talking about the difference between being aligned with your higher self and not being aligned.

So maybe possibly we can do a detachment line dealing with being aligned with our HM or some chit like that.
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

xcfastdude wrote:
So maybe possibly we can do a detachment line dealing with being aligned with our HM or some chit like that.
Another good topic for a research! :geek: :geek: :geek:
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yeah I don't recall ever putting in a detachment line in our NAPs. Not sure what kind of effect that would have or whether it would fit the whole 'letting go' narrative.
I bet this whole letting go concept is so simple that we're gonna end up kicking ourselves once we figure it out.

Me personally I'm giving my HM a swift kick in the ass first chance I get :lol:
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So.. Did you get what you desired after doing some NAPs? I was still on my second night last night...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:
xcfastdude wrote:
Another good topic for a research! :geek: :geek: :geek:
Yeah we used to have one part of the No Symptoms Line saying something like this...

"To avoid physical and psychological symptoms and to detach yourself totally from your goal, you now safely realign all the beliefs that are related to this goal"

However over time we dropped it. Maybe this was a mistake. :?

Merlin
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

Merlin wrote: Yeah we used to have one part of the No Symptoms Line saying something like this...

"To avoid physical and psychological symptoms and to detach yourself totally from your goal, you now safely realign all the beliefs that are related to this goal"

However over time we dropped it. Maybe this was a mistake. :?

Merlin
Hmm.. How can I safely realign all the beliefs that are related to this goal? :?: :?: :?:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:Hmm.. How can I safely realign all the beliefs that are related to this goal? :?: :?: :?:
You say it like you think it's your Conscious Mind that is on charge of your beliefs while it's not, it's your Subconscious Mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

The word "Safely" was tested here and and for many it reduced the nasty physical symptoms that the cleaning of limiting beliefs (LBs) give us. So I don't know if the cleaning was riping beliefs from our SM and that made us sick but by adding this word to our Cleaning Line, it made the NAP much better so we don't ask, we test and draw a conclusion after the tests.

Merlin
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

Merlin wrote:
lavenderleaf wrote:Hmm.. How can I safely realign all the beliefs that are related to this goal? :?: :?: :?:
You say it like you think it's your Conscious Mind that is on charge of your beliefs while it's not, it's your Subconscious Mind.

Merlin
So it's like believing I can reach my goal using my CM? Think positive as they say?
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

Here's another good video to watch for this topic :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrX0G3BRP9o[/youtube]