Hey brothers and ladies!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Insanity4.0

Hey brothers and ladies!

Post by Insanity4.0 »

Does this actually work? I mean I might be asking one of the MOST ASKED questions out here, but it sounds so good to be true. :D

How can I use NAP and what are the various applications where it works best? Can it work very well for money? Or to learn a skill faster?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Hey brothers and ladies!

Post by Merlin »

Insanity4.0 wrote:Does this actually work? I mean I might be asking one of the MOST ASKED questions out here, but it sounds so good to be true. :D

How can I use NAP and what are the various applications where it works best? Can it work very well for money? Or to learn a skill faster?
This is the General Discussion forum, to talk about NAPs, you need to go to the Subconscious Mind and LOA forum here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then when you get there, take a look at the top of the page, you will see a thread called "LAtest NAP format"... Read this thread.

Merlin