Famous Quotes

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AZZ

Re: Famous Quotes

Post by AZZ »

"This is really weird" -- Everybody
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

"All undesirable circumstances one meets with are the results of neglect to take possession of the mind and to guide it to the ends one desires."

N.Hill
wireman

Post by wireman »

Hey Hey...Men
Money clothes and ho's...lol
wireman
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

"Human mind has no limits", (Heard it a lot, don't know the original autor)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

"I know that some people on your planet interchange those concepts and say that thoughts create your reality, what they really mean is, the basic fundamental beliefs creates the reality. What you believe is true is what you experience." -Bashar
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

"Instead of thinking we're human beings having a spiritual experience, think that we're spiritual beings having a human experience"
maree

Post by maree »

wireman wrote:My fellow researchers...
"Ask yourself-whether the dream of Heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves--or--whether it should be ours,here and now, and on this earth."!! ........Ayn Rand...................As for me I want it now....You 2??????
I so agree. I know that this IS really happening here and now, when i am dead? There is NO guarantee that there is something waiting for us. These 70 or 80 years on this earth are pretty well guaranteed, so i would like them to be FULL, afterwards, who knows, it may just be a black void.
Larey12

Post by Larey12 »

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

Harry S. Truman
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

"It is just a matter around believing everything will be all right in your deep heart".

"Maybe a joke can't solve every problem, but it gets you laughing... and guess what? laugh helps you to forget about your problem and then God solves it." <- Law of Detachment in total action.
Enfolder

Post by Enfolder »

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"In my experience, there is no such thing as luck. Only highly favorable adjustments to multiple factors, to incline events in one's favor."
Obi-wan Kenobi

:)