The synchronicities WILL NOT stop!!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ducked

The synchronicities WILL NOT stop!!!!

Post by Ducked »

i'm freaking out...

i can't find anything on the web that makes clear what is happening . it's just cookie-cutter info...

spirit guides?
vibrations raising?
emotional turmoil affecting vibrations?
a message being sent that i cant interpret?
what is this???

merlin, what is going on? they... will not stop...
as meaningful as they may seem, they are all mundane synchronicities...
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The synchronicities WILL NOT stop!!!!

Post by Merlin »

Ducked wrote:a message being sent that i cant interpret?
:shock:

Cool! :SupNap:

Always the same ones with all the fun. :lol:

What's the problem exactly? I don't get it?

Are you happy or sad about it? What?

We all have spirit guides but very few of us can talk to them so if you manage to get a "visitor" from the higher levels then tell him Merlin says Hi. :lol:

If you could ask him what are we missing for us to manifest all the goals we want then that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ducked

Post by Ducked »

Hi merlin!

Well, the problem is that I have no idea why this is happening, could this be a message? I cannot interpret this in any way possible. When I look for stuff on google, all the info I found is just... meh. It doesn't answer anything. It sounds like people make stuff up. I think you know a lot and could help me understand why.

Sometimes I think about something and it happens 5 seconds later or so. This one is UNBELIEVABLE. Too bad this particular one stopped now. It's not happening anymore, now it's just coincidences.

Got a LOT of synchronicities, like for example, I bought this really old game nobody really plays anymore and 2 days later on the main youtube page, the biggest youtube channel is playing it now. I didn't look for it... I NEVER searched about this either, so it's not one of those recommended videos. It can't be since I never looked for any park-building game like this one on youtube, let alone the actual game.

To me it's a big coincidence. But another problem is: they are way too mundane. I mean, a stupid game? Synchronicities about a stupid game? wtf? How can this be a message if we are talking about something so... trivial?!

The synchronicities are simply trivial...

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I am very confused about all of this. I feel there is something I'm missing. I feel like there is a special meaning to all of this.

What do you think is happening? If you need any more info, please ask.

-Ducked

edit: I was searching a lot for detachment for the LoA a couple of days ago, and I just found that there is one thread on the "law of detachment". Another coincidence that's too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence :shock: :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok now regarding synchronicities, there is a part in our brain called the R.A.S. of Reticular Activating System. Basically the RAS makes your brain focus on things that are important or the things you spend a lot of time on or focus these days.

For example, you decide to buy a red corvette because you love it. Suddenly, all you see on the road is red corvettes (or whatever car or clothes, or toy, etc... that you like these days).

It's a thought filtering process that discards all the other 100s of car that passing by on the other side of the highway but alerts you when your RAS sees another red corvette. Get the idea? This has always been going on so no big deal here. It happens to everyone more or less often. No need to worry here.

Now as for your ghosts appearances, it could be the soul remaining of friends or families that have passed away or even your spirit guides which we all seem to have but they are invisible to us because we are not at the same vibration.

It's like your radio tuned at 95.4FM cannot pickup the music from 103.8FM because they are not at the same frequency/vibration.

So this means that if you see those folks, congrats, it's because you are rising in vibration almost to the level of the dead souls.

The Mayans and Native Nations had a prophecy saying that the dead will come back but it's not that dead people will come back as zombies or else but because we, the low vibrating physical dudes down here are all rising our vibration to the point where the living and the dead might meet from time to time and this is what you seem to be doing.

Maybe you are more sensitive to high vibrations than most of us, I don't know but that's a good thing because a high vibration person can manifest much faster their goals than a low vibrating one.

Merlin
Ducked

Post by Ducked »

Emm, actually no, I'm not seeing spirit guides and stuff, I'm just wondering if all the synchronicities could be a message from spirit guides. I'd go crazy if I'd see ghosts and stuff, can't handle that. :lol:

Ok, how can I put this... mmm... Let's just say there were times, I thought about something, and bunch of minutes later, this something happens -- this event. You see what I mean? Kinda like foreseeing something.

Other times, I think about something and some coincidence related to it happens, in a way that it doesn't seem to be some weird foreseeing thing but it's still too much of a coincidence. Why is this Merlin??

This happened a lot during the past weeks...

Could it be a message? Could it be my vibrations? What's happening to my vibrations? I have no idea how to interpret this. Hope this clarifies a little bit. It's hard to put into words.

You said I could be more sensitive to high vibrations, but doesn't that mean I'd be like this much more often? Another thing is, I cannot attract anything I want, it's just stupid stuff that doesn't really matter. Maybe it's not really that, since I can't attract anything meaningful...

About we paying more attention to something because we focused on it, I don't really think it's that. Kinda like coincidences that are too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. They really feel like it.

:SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ducked wrote:Could it be a message? Could it be my vibrations? What's happening to my vibrations? I have no idea how to interpret this. Hope this clarifies a little bit. It's hard to put into words.
It's possible but I doubt that it is a msg because there is no way for you to know what it was and that person or entity trying to msg you is not too too bright because it should know that it will scare you more than anything else.

So don't worry about it, it's not good but not bad either so just forget about it.

Merlin
Ducked

Post by Ducked »

Hmm, I understand. One last question: do you believe my vibrations could have gotten really high and the lack of attachment made these thoughts bring things to me?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ducked wrote:Hmm, I understand. One last question: do you believe my vibrations could have gotten really high and the lack of attachment made these thoughts bring things to me?
It's a rise in vibration no doubt in my mind but as for the synchronicities, I'm still convinced it's the RAS working whether you believe in it or not.

For some reason, we focus on a topic and the then the RAS takes over and now we see them everywhere. It happens all the time so I wouldn't worry about that. Just get ready to have more of those.

For me it's time. I started seeing 11:11 but the more I noticed it, the more I started seeing them and now I see them all the time.

Merlin
Ducked

Post by Ducked »

I see, thanks merlin. I thought it'd be a rise in vibration too.

all the best.