Consciousness

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
mindone

Re: Consciousness

Post by mindone »

:?:
I understand a little about our consciousness, yet I am wondering if it (our consciousness has a form}? I am having a problem with consciousness itself, is conscious aware of itself? I want to believe all entities have some form, even energy and even matter? There is more to us humans that we understand yet. The energy part is one, then the matter part and finally the vibration part. How do they all come together at some point? mindone
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mindone wrote:I want to believe all entities have some form, even energy and even matter? There is more to us humans that we understand yet. The energy part is one, then the matter part and finally the vibration part. How do they all come together at some point? mindone
To be honest with you, my research on the spiritual side is not that important to me because it cannot be proven like science does so I talk about consciousness but I'm not totally sure as to what it is exactly.

On the spiritual level (and sometimes science too), I learned a lot by listen to a medium an entity called Bashar. Now whether he really channels this ET being or it's all coming from the medium himself, I don't really care, the information is quite interesting and sometimes matches my theories.

Just go on Youtube and type "Bashar and consciousness" or things like that I have fun. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin, did the blond hair remained blond or it regressed to its original color?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Merlin, did the blond hair remained blond or it regressed to its original color?
Back to brown as soon as he stopped the blond hair NAP.

This was the time we discovered the Rubber Band Effect (RBE). :(

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

mindone wrote:
mindone wrote:"It's coming from your own consciousness which also creates your physical body and brain by condensing itself. Your body is inside your consciousness and not the other way around" merlin.

Our consciousness is spiritual within our body? Are you saying our consciousness is outside our our body? mindone
Merlin,
How can our consciousness be outside of our body? Does our consciousness have a form? To me our consciousness has a spiritual form that looks like us, but within our body like a spirit? You are telling me our consciousness is outside our body and we are inside our consciousness? The word condensing our self or our consciousness condenses itself? mindone
If you want to go heavy into this stuff I can reply you going by what I have researched and what I have learned in this forum. Having a form is a limitation, a form implies existing within an environment in time and space. It is formless.

We have this limited idea because all the hollywood and literature stuff which puts consciousness as simply an energy double existing within the body and then exits the body at death so that it then can..... be judged and exist at the mercy of whoever is the deity or cosmic force in charge.

Our consciousness is outside our body because we are NOT incarnated, we NEVER incarnate, our consciousness just use the body as a reference point.

It may be difficult to explain, but I think a good analogy would be a Mario Bros Game and the screen:

So using this analogy you are not Mario, you are at the very least the screen in which Mario, Peach's Castle, the garden and the butterfly exist in, you just identify yourself with Mario.

Now as you know the screen is not limited by the castle it can create any world it wants it just needs to change the images it is projecting and poof, bye bye mushroom kingdom and hello Avengers for example.
mindone wrote::?:
I understand a little about our consciousness, yet I am wondering if it (our consciousness has a form}? I am having a problem with consciousness itself, is conscious aware of itself? I want to believe all entities have some form, even energy and even matter? There is more to us humans that we understand yet. The energy part is one, then the matter part and finally the vibration part. How do they all come together at some point? mindone
As said before it has no form as for being aware of itself, I could be wrong but my understanding is yes, it just identify itself with a body forgetting it is in fact consciousness.

You may experience another world where you leave your body and then you become an energy body and exist in a spiritual world, but that is NOT consciousness is again another world and another body created by consciousness and this includes the energy and matter in said worlds.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Now as you know the screen is not limited by the castle it can create any world it wants it just needs to change the images it is projecting and poof, bye bye mushroom kingdom and hello Avengers for example.
Yes of course but you basically jumped from Kindergarten to University level answers here.

Just the concept of going from 3D hard solid reality to an illusionary world that is not solid because atoms are empty inside is far fetched enough, no need sometimes to go further, people already have their mind blown and don't believe it EVEN if science has already proven it.

Then there is the consciousness vs body level that I explained on my 1st reply and then we might go from this level to the deep heavy duty spiritual level where we create the reality itself and finally that we are alone in our reality bubble creating not only your mario game but everything that surrounds us so when we walk in a hallway, we don't walk toward the end, the hallway is the one moving towards us kinda like watching a train on a movie screen.

The train is not going away or coming closer, it's an illusion done by the movie projector on the silver screen except that in our 3D reality, the projector is our own consciousness.

We create this world through our personal Merkaba.

Merlin
mindone

Post by mindone »

mindone wrote:Not our consciousness but matter itself. mindone
If our consciousness is outside our body what form is it? How can our consciousness shrink? If again our consciousness is outside of our self why can't we see matter as well? mindone
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

mindone wrote:
mindone wrote:Not our consciousness but matter itself. mindone
If our consciousness is outside our body what form is it? How can our consciousness shrink? If again our consciousness is outside of our self why can't we see matter as well? mindone
You have literally 2 answers explaining it above. Your consciousness is not in ANY form, form implies limitation. It is formless it has no form, it needs not to shrink as size is irrelevant to it..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Your consciousness is not in ANY form, form implies limitation. It is formless it has no form, it needs not to shrink as size is irrelevant to it..
Exactly, think of consciousness as the entire black space.

It can create a small asteroid in that huge emptiness or it can created tons and tons of huge galaxies loaded with solar systems and planets hosting living beings.

It's not bounded by space nor time.

Like I said above, your body (and matter) is INSIDE your consciousness and NOT the other way around.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just like this guy moves in the movie but doesn't move physically, our 3D reality works like this too when we walk we think that we are moving through a hallway but in fact it's the 3D projection that is moving by making the atoms look different everytime we "think" we move by taking a step.

This is why all the spiritual gurus out there say over and over again that there is only HERE and NOW.

Merlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw[/youtube]