Consciousness

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
brookee

Re: Consciousness

Post by brookee »

The same thing Wallace Wattles says in his book on how to get rich.

"visible supply is practically inexhaustible and the invisible supply really is inexhaustible. Everything you see on Earth is made from one original substance out of which all things proceed. New forms are constantly being made and older ones dissolving; but all shapes are assumed by one thing. The stuff from which all things are made is a substance which thinks and a thought of form in this substance produces that form."

I think that formless substance people also call "the subconscious mind" as Bob Proctor says "what is impressed upon the subconscious mind must be expressed in the outer world.
So my conclusion is that inside us is like a movie projector that produces the outside world that we see so if we do not like what we see we have to put another reel on the projector and that is done by changing our emotions which can be done either by NAPS or visualization and the first sign that things are changing is how we feel, the emotion.

Bob Proctor says that "how we feel is the indication of what vibration we are in". Now about Limiting beliefs controlling our vibration that we are in which Bob Proctor calls Paradigms, my guess is that we can change them by constantly holding the image of the world that we want to see in our mind which is the movie projector because "the subconscious mind does not know the difference between what's real and what's imagined". In other words everything is real, by observing the world as it is we are constantly recreating it. By observing we are feeding this simulation unto itself or we can hold the image of the world we want to see constantly as much and as long as we can.

I've done a lot of researching on my own because like you all I want to live in the reality that I desire and so far my results are: my relationships are getting better and money is coming here and there but still not in the amount I desire but I don't care that much because when I visualize it I can feel that it is here although i cannot see it with my physical eyes.

I could have held this for myself and keep my mouth shut but I want to exchange information so that we all can learn and fill the missing gaps in our knowledge.

Either NAPS or visualizations are great as long as they change the vibration we are in and first sign of that is that we will feel different.

Still I don't understand what is death, why do we age and can we live for as long as we desire.

It is a little bit hard to believe that we can create any reality we want when we see the aging process in our own body, nobody certainly doesn't want that at least on this physical plane.

It is a little bit of a "mindfuck", I apologize for my choice of words.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I see you are using the "old way" to manifest goal, the one that has been repeated over and over and over during this past century in Wallace D. Wattles 's book The Science of Getting Rich and Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill which is to "think, visualize, feel emotions" and all this crap that goes nowhere and when it's going somewhere, it's mostly by pure luck.

I should know, those "old ways" have made me lose the last 25 years of my life that's how much they suck and I can easily understand why so many people are bitching about The Secret which is "again" another round of the same old same old crap because Bob Proctor said that his main reference was Napoleon Hill and the author of The Secret said that her reference for the book was from Wallace Wattles's book so...

Right there I knew when The Secret came out in 2006 that it was gonna be a MAJOR car crash and it was. Huge marketing success but TOTAL failure in actual realized manifestations. Don't believe me? Just visit other LOA forums, you'll see. :lol:

Now again, don't get me wrong, the old ways have worked sometimes because many people have manifested their goal and like yourself, they saw an improvement in their lives but all those results were way far from my main goal which is to make the LOA MECHANICAL where you do XYZ steps and you will get 123 results....EVERYTIME.

This is the main subject on the other forum we have (SM and LOA forum). In my ebook I talk about emotions and thinking happy thoughts and tell everyone that this is a waste of time, they do create new beliefs but 1 at a time and that's if The Doorman didn't reject it :roll: and NOWHERE in these 2 LOA books, you will hear them talk about the MAIN problem regarding why we do not manifest our goals and that's LIMITING BELIEFS and especially not hear them talk about how to clean them.

Why is it so important to clear our limiting beliefs, well here's Dr. Bruce Lipton on the topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

So creating new positive beliefs leads nowhere if you already have TONS of negative limiting beliefs pushing in the opposite direction and you have to clean those but it's kinda funny because NOBODY talks about this cleaning part. :roll:

It's NOT about visualization, what you think, how you feel.. it's about BELIEFS and not so much about how to ADD new beliefs but how good you are at CLEANING them because THIS is where the freedom will come from.

When you change your beliefs, you change the vibration that you are sending out to the atoms around you and THIS is what will change your reality but again, do see this change, you must become a MASTER at adding positive beliefs and removing negative limiting beliefs.

Merlin
brookee

Post by brookee »

My thinking is that:

Yep and the Doorman which is us, our conscious part, we as a soul, god in us, everlasting presence which ever way it is, will let any thought that it believes in into the SM and what is a belief, it is an image that has been repeated in front of our eyes over and over again. I believe that objects heavier than air can fly. Why? because I have seen it thousands of times whether on TV or in reality about aeroplane taking off from a runway and flying and so I do not question it.

What do eyes produce? Eyes produce an image on to our brain so to believe in something you need an image. In other words when you believe into something you will let it into your SM or the movie projector which will then change the reel which will result in the change of how you feel which will result in the change of your circumstances. Emotion is crucial, first sign of manifestation is a change in emotion, I remember when once Virgogirl wrote on the SM forum "I can feel the reality shifting" about her/his manifestation of getting a girlfriend. in other words FEELING is crucial in the manifestation process, it is our monitor which can see farther away than our eyes can see and some people call it intuition.

So to believe into something we need to have an image of it. Now that image can come from observing the world around us or from our own imagination. I've had that Limiting beliefs kicking in when it comes to Relationships because I was a loner before and my mind has constructed that self image and was giving me warning when it saw deviation from that self image aka limiting beliefs, like it's too hot in the room and I need to get some fresh air. I was afraid of success but I kept imagining it that I was successful and always have been successful with women.

It was a huge battle in me between my limiting beliefs and my new positive beliefs like I was split in half but in the end those positive beliefs have won and now I feel comfortable and that area of my life is solved.

As for cleaning those Limiting beliefs, Bob Proctor did said how to clean them when he said in one of his videos "when you evaluate a situation enough, often times your evaluation of that situation changes" or in other words your belief about that situation changes.

That is how he cleared his limiting beliefs I guess.

Abraham Hicks also said how to change a belief, "to change your belief question it until it woobles" or in other words when you are not so certain about it anymore then you have cleaned it.

Tony Robbins said also how to clean limiting beliefs in his book "Awaken the Giant within".

Kevin Trudeau said about Harry Callahan technique that will clear those "huge black blobs of energy" or neural pathways that have been created in the brain from the years of negative imagining and isn't it strange how we people instantly imagine how something can go wrong, we are using our imagination in the wrong way, even me too.

For Bruce Lipton, I have seen his videos on youtube and I agree definitely that SM runs the show even have watched his video on epigenetics, how our genes do not determine us but the signal from the environment activates certain genes which then sends the signal to the proteins to act in a certain way. His research was amazing to me.

Our environment does programs us if we let it to and we do because we don't know any better, nobody has explained it to us how this reality works, we had to find out for ourselves and we usually do when things are not working out in our lives but I wish somebody has explained to me when I was a kid.

I've wasted 25 years of my life living blindly not knowing how it all is working, our reality, consciousness etc. but I have much time in front of me that I will make up for years wasted.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You see beliefs as images but for me, basically, a belief is a mix of thoughts which are electric (from the brain) and emotions which are magnetic (from the heart) and together they create a electro-magnetic field that affects the EM field of atoms around us and therefore changes the 3D shape of reality.
beliefs-EM.gif
beliefs-EM.gif (10.32 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
Gregg Braden talks about it here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHM3szVXHKQ[/youtube]

And this video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

As for Abraham-Hicks it took me years to find a video where she FINALLY talks about beliefs because she never talks about those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OyIGRNOnM[/youtube]

For Tony Robbins, he knows about limiting beliefs but he doesn't really have an effective way to clear them otherwise he would know that it's ALL about clearing your limiting beliefs and not about taking actions or adding more positive beliefs by goals setting and that is why he crashed and burned like me because he didn't know how to clean them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdiFpa1Ngyw[/youtube]

As for Bob Proctor, he thinks that we can overwrite a negative belief by constantly adding new positive ones and this is not true and we tested that using Goal NAPs listened to for 6+ months. You have to clean, adding new beliefs is not enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qtxUxoxsF8[/youtube]

Again, the LOA community is going nowhere and bitching all the time because they have been misled by "LOA experts" that in fact don't know shit about the LOA they only repeat what they have heard in other books and they surely didn't take the time to throw everything in the trash like I did and start with a blank slate.

We are just about to crack the LOA and I have proven that we do NOT need any visualization, that we do NOT need to feel any emotions, that constantly repeated positive affirmations will NOT work because the limiting beliefs have not been cleared.

Also, nobody comes even close to coming up with a good cleaning technique because if they did, they would see like we all saw in 2009-10 in this forum that limiting beliefs are like living things that fight back to stay alive and they will give you nasty physical and psychological symptoms when you try to get rid of them.

Here's Bashar on this topic...

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Basically, it all comes down to this...

If you do a lot of research on the spiritual side and in Quantum Physics too, you will find out that what you see regarding this 3D reality is just an illusion based on non solid matter called atoms which are electro-magnetic fields. If you change either the electric or magnetic field of these atoms, you change their look and feel and therefore the 3D reality around you.

My research on the LOA brought me to do research on beliefs which led me to these videos I posted above where I learned that beliefs are also electro-magnetic fields and we can change those using a LOA technique.

Now to EFFECTIVELY change the EM field (aka vibration) that we are sending out, we not only need to add positive beliefs BUT ALSO remove negative limiting beliefs and this is why...

- Reading affirmations (goal setting) alone will not work....
- Visualizing the end goal alone will not work....
- Feeling emotions of the achieved goal alone will not work....
- Doing a Goal NAP alone will not work....

The reason for that is because ALL those techniques are meant to ADD positive beliefs in your SM but that is NOT ENOUGH, I see this now as less than 10% of the manifestation process. The other 90% of the task is to not only remove limiting beliefs but also drop everything (aka Letting Go) so that the powerful forces at play here can get to work.

That is why 99% of what's out there in libraries and LOA forums will make you fail because they are focusing on the 10% or less of the whole manifestation process.

Merlin