Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So basically according to this guy, EVERYTHING has to be hard,
Yeah THAT is the part where I dropped out. This guy is so fucked up it's a joke.

Forget about it...

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:My lord this guy is LOADED with crappy negative beliefs. :shock:

If you heal people you collect their karma. :shock: To clear karma you need to suffer. :roll: etc...
Does this mean the guy from Zero Limits, just gave karma the middle finger?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Does this mean the guy from Zero Limits, just gave karma the middle finger?
What about Joe Vitale?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Does this mean the guy from Zero Limits, just gave karma the middle finger?
What about Joe Vitale?

Merlin
The guy in the book healed by himself an entire mental hospital. (well, shifted to a parallel reality where they were healed) So according to this guy's book, he just gave karma the middle finger.

Also an unrelated question, does the "Merlin" at the end of each of your posts writes itself automatically or you type it?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The guy in the book healed by himself an entire mental hospital. (well, shifted to a parallel reality where they were healed) So according to this guy's book, he just gave karma the middle finger.
Maybe but most people don't have a clue what they are doing. I'm sure Dr. Len didn't know why his patients got better, the same for Vitale.

They don't know that by saying those 4 lines, he BELIEVED that he helped them get better and well... they did but NOT because of what he did but because of what he believed.

If he believed that hitting himself on the head with a spoon 13 times before breakfast would have helped them, he would have shifted to the same reality where they got better.

I better not tell him about NAPs because both Len and Vitale will feel a little dumb. :lol:
MonsterLord wrote:Also an unrelated question, does the "Merlin" at the end of each of your posts writes itself automatically or you type it?
:lol: :lol:

Force of habit. ;)

In earlier forums most were signing up after their post so now it's just a reflex.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Oh by the way, about the guy that wrote the book. I did my research, does he really looks like the "no wealth" guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Hongzhi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In fact, he is the founder of the system his book is talking about and in 2013 he appeared in Forbes 500 most powerful people in the world:

http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/09/falun- ... ngong.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:In fact, he is the founder of the system his book is talking about and in 2013 he appeared in Forbes 500 most powerful people in the world
Then in that case, he must be an Illuminati. They, just like Christian leaders want us to suffer here and hate money (money is the root of all evil, you need to suffer to gain your heaven, etc).

He can "cultivate" my foot in his ass then... :evil:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I was going to say he can't be an illuminati (if they exist) because he had a humble childhood, but actually going in the wiki, there is nearly no info on his early life.

Something interesting is that he speaks against interracial breeding and when he was criticized a member of his system said this:

"My understanding is that when gods created man, we were created to god’s image, different races was created by gods of different races and when a child is born from a marriage of two people from different races it will be hard for the gods to trace the child’s origin and therefore hard to save."

Gods that track people based on race. Doesn't that sound a lot like the aliens that rule the illuminati?

Regardless I think he is just a guy whose belief system became very popular, kinda like Scientology.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:...when a child is born from a marriage of two people from different races it will be hard for the gods to trace the child’s origin and therefore hard to save."
Illuminati or not, this guy has some really fucked up beliefs. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

About what you say of people not reversing beliefs. That is when hell comes in, you do not dare to question the belief because if you do, then you are going to hell. Not that I agree with it, but this is how a lot of religious beliefs operate.

Sadly, according to the research, if this research is true, then it is PRECISELY the belief in hell that can cause people in afterlife to experience hell by believing they can go to it.