Law of Attraction Distracted

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
LegenDZee

Law of Attraction Distracted

Post by LegenDZee »

Hi Guys ,joined the forum because I need help with something I have been struggling with for about 3 years now. Im a big believer of the law of attraction I have been practicing this way of thinking for about 3 years now,however there is one thing I struggle with and thats my ability to be in this frame of mind even though the people close to me are not.I have been helping my family financially for over 3 years now,My mother has single handedly raised me and my 2 sisters since my father passed on in 1994.took us to good schools,spoiled us even when there wasnt enough,she even went to work abroad for 5 years to make ends meet.I work now ,I have a wife and a son and feel I have to take care of my mother as long as she lives for what she has done for us.I cant seem to focus in taking care of her and my 2 sisters while I also take care of my wife and my son,i want to build a wealthy future for my wife ,son and future kids yet I keep getting distracted by me not being able to take care of everyone because I keep supporting everyone which I have no problem with ,but I just cant seem to live comfortably because I keep having to help out everywhere i can,its also difficult when your family is not in same kind of positive mindset as you ,which is why I think my mother and my sisters are still struggling and i wouldnt be able to live with myself to leave them and just focus on myself...How do I not get distracted and give everyone I care about the financial freedom while i dont get affected by their negativity....can anyone help
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Law of Attraction Distracted

Post by Merlin »

Hello and welcome to our board. :D

The first thing you need to do is read my free ebook here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will learn about NAPs (Night Audio Programs) and my 25 years of research on the Law of Attraction and what I have found so far.

Second, you need to create your own NAPs and this thread here should teach you how to do that.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=2002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Finally, the Law of Attraction seems to be VERY complicated. It's NOT as easy as people say. Many will tell you that all you have to do is "think happy thoughts" or "feel good" or "visualize this" and so on but if you ask them to pick a BIG goal and not something stupid as a cup of coffee and ask them to use their LOA technique to manifest that big goal, you will see that they will fail.

That's because the LOA is like a big puzzle with many missing parts that are not mentioned in any LOA books, DVDs, online courses, LOA seminars, etc.. and we are stuck to discover them ourselves. In my ebook you will learn about a few like The Subconscious Mind Doorman and Clearing Limiting Beliefs.

If you read the latest threads, you will also discover that Letting Go is another important ans missing part of the LOA puzzle and you will have to dedicate some time to attract your goal (using a NAP) and then you have to stop it and let it go for a few weeks for it to works. Then you need to restart your NAP for other rounds and stop for break again.

This forum is not the typical Law of Attraction Forum. It's by far the most advanced forum on the LOA topic because we know and have tested and mostly failed with all those other LOA techniques out there and we won't stop until we crack this LOA for good and attract ALL of our goals.

So if you want to attract your goals too and won't quit until you get them, I invite you to click the links I just posted and do some serious reading on this forum and then create and test with us using your own NAPs.

Good luck,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Talking about the book, don't you think you should edit it to include the parallel reality shifts stuff? That is a very important piece missing in the first book.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Talking about the book, don't you think you should edit it to include the parallel reality shifts stuff? That is a very important piece missing in the first book.
Way before the parallel reality shifting stuff, it should be updated about LBs and Cleaning Lines and then physical and psychological symptoms when cleaning and recently about Letting Go.

My ebook was written in May 2011 way before we tested the 6+ months of Goal only NAP and discover that you cannot "overwrite" a negative limiting belief with positive one and because of that, you must clean your limiting beliefs and by doing so, you will get physical symptoms and you will need to learn about the "No Symptoms Line" that we really tested and improved in 2013.

Finally in 2015, it was the year of the Letting Go and taking a break between 2 rounds of NAPs. We are presently testing this so we don't know if it's really helping to manifest a goal or just wasting our time. We saw small progressions but we are still waiting for some big results.

Like I said many times before, I will write my 2.0 ebook when and only when we will crack that LOA puzzle once and for all so that when we make NAPs they will always work.

As you might have guessed, we are not there yet. :(

Merlin