Possible alien structure found in another solar system

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Possible alien structure found in another solar system

Post by MonsterLord »

I know this forum is ripe with alien story (fuck, I mean Bashar is a huge impact here), so normally I wouldn't post things like this. However this isn't something like faces in mars, suppossed aliens building pyramids or something of the sorts. This is something that REALLY seems to have a shot at being an alien structure:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 95556.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basically for the lazy people, what has been found seems to be a discription that match with something theorized called Dyson Sphere, which is a proposed device by which a civilization might be capable of harnessing the full power of a star. The reason for this is that there seems to be a structure blocking the light of the star, of course it could be space dust or comets...... however this seems to be very unlikely because you would need a HUGE amount of space dust to block a star or comets.

So, what do you think?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Possible alien structure found in another solar system

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So, what do you think?
Interesting "cute information". ;)

Merlin