Book

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Klei

Book

Post by Klei »

So Merlin i have something i have to discuss with you.
I have been studying the Law of Attraction for 5 years now(I am 16. I encountered the LOA when i was 10 years old while watching the movie The Secret). I have spread my knowledge that i have acquired with my family, relatives, and a group of friends and all of them have been intrigued on how much they didn't know about this things and how much i "knew" about this things( i can't compare to you guys, you have studied this for much more longer than i do). With the help and the support of my family they advised me to write a book about this subject. I think that this was a great idea so i can provide better quality life for them. Maybe i can add it to my resume when i am going to apply to my dream college. I have decided to write about it in 2016. I am going to include all sorts of things
What is Law of Attraction
History
How it works,It's premises
Why only positive thinking and visualisation will not work
The Law of Vibration

How to use the 10 percent(The conscious mind)(Here i will write about taking action,How to improve your intuition,making plans, how and what to expect, Gratitude etc.)
(Different psychological effects placebo etc...)
Using the 90 percent(What are subliminal messages, how they are used in advertisements, and how to use them to your benefit, Binaural Beats, Letting Go, Different ways to program your mind, removing LB etc...)
Now Merlin this is where you come to help. May i request you permission to use some of your material that you are releasing from the 2.0 on my book. Even better if you can even help me add a bunch of other sorts of things ( Not only from the 2.0 book that you are releasing)
If you could help me making this book to provide a better quality of life for myself and for other human beings i would be more that grateful
(I am planning on naming it the Law of Success or Change your Mentality, Change your Reality)
Cheers
Klei
P.S if you like you can pick one of the names i have provided for your book Haha :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Book

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:With the help and the support of my family they advised me to write a book about this subject. I think that this was a great idea so i can provide better quality life for them. Maybe i can add it to my resume when i am going to apply to my dream college. I have decided to write about it in 2016. I am going to include all sorts of things
What is Law of Attraction
History
How it works,It's premises

Hi Klei,

DO NOT WRITE A BOOK ON THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.... NOT NOW! :evil:

Here's why...

Not only I have been studying the LOA longer than you who is 16 but longer almost a decade before you were even born and I STILL HAVEN"T FIGURE HOW IT WORKS.

In other words, WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS and for that you should NOT tell people how the LOA works because YOU.....DON'T.....KNOW....how it works....PERIOD!

You will just join the ranks of all "LOA experts" who sell books after books making money by writing about the LOA and NOT by USING the LOA to get rich. See the difference?

They give false hope to people who are sometimes desperate and want a massive change in their lives (whether it's about their bad financial situation, relationships or major health problems) and they are turning to the LOA to fix it and your book will NOT be able to help them, you will only take their money, get maybe rich because of that book but people will stay miserable with their problem.

Do you got that? :evil:

NEVER....EVER....EVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERR.... take advantage of desperate people. Yes I know you want to help them but look at YOUR LIFE, where's your million $$$ in your bank account? Where your beautiful GF? Where your house and dream car, yacht or private jet? That's right, you don't have those ....because???......because??/ Hmmmm??? that's right.....you do NOT know how the LOA works so HOW can you help people when you cannot even help yourself and attract EVERYTHING that you want?

Don't worry, when we will crack it, I will write book 2.0 and give it to you for free and then you can write a similar book or just send them mine, I don't care BUT NOT UNTIL we figured out how the LOA REALLY WORKS so that we can REALLY help people and not give them false hope and take their money on top of that.

Do I make myself clear? :evil:

Merlin
Klei

Post by Klei »

Of course Merlin. Always a pleasure to take your advise (even if this time you were a "bit" harsh with me) :oops:
All the jokes aside thanks for opening my eyes. I just wanted to help not take advantage. I have seen people in my circle use the LOA for almost 2 years now and never manifested a SINGLE dream.( Thanks for that THE SECRET). I just wanted to give them something much more informative than they are used to be.
All the best
Klei ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:Of course Merlin. Always a pleasure to take your advise (even if this time you were a "bit" harsh with me) :oops:
Yes I know I can be a real jerk sometimes but I want to make it VERY CLEAR so that you don't go in this path of giving false hope to people who need help.

If you can help then do it but I KNOW that in the case of the LOA, you cannot help them because I can't despite 25 years of research on that topic.

I think we are close though but no books or free ebooks from me until we crack this damn LOA.

Merlin
Klei

Post by Klei »

True Merlin. We will just hope for the best and test
Dear god this is how i felt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYsoUEa_fAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; link to video)
Attachments
vdddm.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh come on, you need to be strong in this tough planet. Stop crying, stand tall, be a man and go get what you want.

And smile too. :D

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Lol speaking about this I just received a mail advertising a way you can create the reality you want but of course FOR A FEE. Yeah, I know how to create the life I want in anyway I want, but still I am going to charge you a fee.

I found this part hillarious:

"Some experts in the world of manifestation and people who have had access to the knowledge in “Mind Reality Secrets” have advised me to price membership to the website at over $1000"

I didn't knew there was some council of experts in manifestation do they gather a at time to hold meetings or do they live in some sorts of Jedi Temple?

Didn't anyone of those expects adviced you to not charge at all?

"The True value of what you’re about to receive by gaining access to “Mind Reality” is INFINITE."

"After all there is no limit to the amount of abundance, riches and wealth of all kinds that you manifest with the information on the site."

If it is infinite, then why are you charging money for it? Wouldn't it actually be a waste of time and effort to get paid 30 dollars when you have inifnite wealth?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:"Some experts in the world of manifestation and people who have had access to the knowledge in “Mind Reality Secrets” have advised me to price membership to the website at over $1000"

I didn't knew there was some council of experts in manifestation do they gather a at time to hold meetings or do they live in some sorts of Jedi Temple?
That is correct my little padawan, here's a picture of their temple.

MonsterLord wrote:If it is infinite, then why are you charging money for it? Wouldn't it actually be a waste of time and effort to get paid 30 dollars when you have inifnite wealth?
...and why waste time and money to create a password protected membership website? I did that in my early Internet Marketing days, it's a real pain in the ass. :evil:

This is why I can't wait to crack this damn LOA so that I can create my free 2.0 ebook that will drive these blood suckers and "hope vultures" out of business.

They are getting rich because they sell books ABOUT the LOA and not because they USED the LOA.

Merlin