Dreams & visiting family!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Tre

Dreams & visiting family!

Post by Tre »

My friend said today, he visits his family in dreams without them knowing. He tells himself at night before going to sleep, that he is going to dream about his sister & then tell her where she is going wrong in life! She as left her husband & children & will not go back. He wants to tell her that he thinks she left for the wrong reason & he wants to tell her why he thinks this.
I told him to speak to her, but he said he did & they fell out. So he is going to dream & try to talk to her in his dream :?
I have never heard of this before & wondered if any one here knows if this is possible. I find this hard to believe that you can do this. But stranger things have happened :lol:
Lurae

Re: Dreams & visiting family!

Post by Lurae »

In theory it can be possible. The dream plane (astral plane, dream world) is very wide, the problem is to be Concious inside your dreams. It seems that it is a whole plane fulled of everyone's vission (their dreams), and a spiritual copy of this world; so the thing here will be the practice if your friend has the ability to achieve to get into her dream. The Astral plane has an important effect to the material things, if he manages to do that I'm sure his sister will take the advice deeper than hearing it in this material world.
Tre

Post by Tre »

Lurae wrote:In theory it can be possible. The dream plane (astral plane, dream world) is very wide, the problem is to be Concious inside your dreams. It seems that it is a whole plane fulled of everyone's vission (their dreams), and a spiritual copy of this world; so the thing here will be the practice if your friend has the ability to achieve to get into her dream. The Astral plane has an important effect to the material things, if he manages to do that I'm sure his sister will take the advice deeper than hearing it in this material world.
Woow, Thank you Lurae.
I didn't realize this at all. This as opened up something new to me.
He said he can be concious in his dreams. I find this interesting :)
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

Tre wrote: Woow, Thank you Lurae.
I didn't realize this at all. This as opened up something new to me.
He said he can be concious in his dreams. I find this interesting :)
You're welcome ^-^.
If he's conscious then he'll do that in no time. :)