The Spiritual World Is Going Nuts These Days...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

The Spiritual World Is Going Nuts These Days...

Post by Merlin »

I believe that the truth is both on the Scientific and Spiritual sides so I do my research on them all the time and these days, the spiritual community is going nuts with this thing they call "THE EVENT". :?

Personally, I heard about this 5D ascension crap since 2006 and every month on these spiritual Youtube channels, someone will talk about it and say that are sooooooooooooo close to ascension but then nothing happens over and over and over and over again and I'm wondering if whether they are all delusional and have smoked way too much weed or if they are on to something.

As for me, I believe that such an ascension can be done but only through an individual ascension made when someone connects to their Higher Mind but I don't believe in a MASSIVE worldwide event that will struck the planet like lightning and "wake up" everyone but that's just my take.

Anyway, I let you be the judge of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_GFi_G2z4[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Spiritual World Is Going Nuts These Days...

Post by Merlin »

This is too funny...

Remember this "EVENT" that the whole spiritual community is talking about these days? Well I kinda learned a bit more about it today.

It seems to be a wave of very high vibration coming from the center of our galaxy affecting our solar system and Earth and of course everyone on it.

It looks like it has 3 waves:

- March: Facing the dark shadows energies (aka Limiting Beliefs)
- April: The clearing of all those LBs :shock:
- May: This big rise in vibration will make us manifest INSTANTLY the reality that we want. :shock: :o :shock:

So besides NAPs, we have this "Event" to count on to get what we want this Spring... :mrgreen: :SupNap:

Hey, I'll take all the help I can get my hands on, even if these ideas sound completely nuts. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEEBXv_lyys[/youtube]
HamidRony

Post by HamidRony »

Thank you for sharing it's great
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

HamidRony wrote:Thank you for sharing it's great
It would be nice if it's true. Hard to say though because I have heard of this 5D Ascension stuff for over a decade now and I haven't seen anything close to it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Another interesting video explaining this EVENT ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLztxqSEO-k[/youtube]
Maggic148

Post by Maggic148 »

Well thank God the month of May has passed... And we ascended :mrgreen:

Jeezz, I feel so blessed at this moment, probably I am not even aware just HOW GOOD I am going... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love and light to all of you, sisters and brothers! :? :| :cry:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Maggic148 wrote:Well thank God the month of May has passed... And we ascended :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know right.

I feel sorry for this spirituality community, every 2 weeks there is a bozo coming in saying that Uranus is in Sagittarius and with the help of the full moon we will all ascend this month and then when they realized it failed, they always come back the next month for more crap thinking that THIS TIME it's gonna work, etc... :roll:

I read the comments and I can hear that A LOT of them are sick and tired of this 3D planet and want to get out and even some talk about suicide and I can understand what they are going through because we are feeling similar here with all those NAP tests failing 1 after the other.

It's sad when millions of people are hanging by a small thread of hope. :(

I couldn't resist posting some negative comments (which is a big no-no on spiritual videos because you should think happy thoughts 24/7 right :roll: ) and asking the guy that was saying that we will ascend in May "Hey dude, weren't you saying the EXACT SAME THING when you posted your "Time to Go and Ascend" back in Aug.2016?" but he never answered me back. ;)

Just like the book The Secret who was a leech on the back of desperate people hoping to change their live drastically, these "spiritual gurus" are making a living by doing this "5D Ascension is coming very soon" videos on Youtube and 100s of 1000s are subscribing and when you do the math, at $3 per 1000 views, these guy are making $3,000/video and that's for just ONE VIDEO and they make new ones every week so they make A LOT of money on behalf of these desperate spiritual individuals. :(