5D Ascension and Letting Go

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

5D Ascension and Letting Go

Post by Merlin »

This lady is interesting because she claims that she has already "ascended" and has embodied her Higher Self but what's interesting in her case is that she says that she was forced to let go of EVERYTHING, family, friends, big house, big bank account, etc to reach that point.

If you don't let go and resist any change, then change will be enforced on you and it will be painful.

The reason why I post this video is because this is what I feel too these days. I am a control freak so the LAST THING I want to do is sit on my ass doing nothing and hope that my Higher Mind or spirit guides or whoever is up there come down to make my life better.

It's because every NAP fails one after the other and I feel like I have tested it all (Goal NAPs, Cleaning NAPs, Letting Go, Detach Line, High Vibration NAP ,etc)... and yet, nothing seems to work. :roll:

So it's like I am being forced to drop this NAP and LOA research for good and again, that's the last thing I want to do but I can see that all tests are coming to an end and very soon we won't know what to do next...

5D Ascension basically is just a term saying that you have boosted your vibration high enough that your body has pretty much reached the vibration of your Higher Mind so that you and your HM are now one. I thought I would get there using NAPs by deleting 1 by 1 all my LBs on many topics but nope... it didn't work that way. :roll:

Still not sure if we should stop all NAPs and wait for some type of Messiah to come and save us but when you do a NAP and it fails and do another one and another and another one and they all fail 1 after the other, what else can you do here? :?

Let's all hope that she is right and things will turn out ok by dropping everything. :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3N9HMGbqI[/youtube]