Energy Healing Need? Ascension pain, Dark Night of The Soul

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Energy Healing Need? Ascension pain, Dark Night of The Soul

Post by Merlin »

JohnnyK wrote:I assume anything that is bugging me unjust and unfair, can make it full circle so this may not transfer to me.
Nothing that I can help you with. You should learn more about an energy healing technique called The Emotion Code. Here's the pdf.

Anything that I find on me and my body that I don't like, I usually use the EC to get rid of it.
Attachments
The-Emotion-Code.pdf
(3.5 MiB) Downloaded 166 times
rongcon8805

Post by rongcon8805 »

I feel like I'm taking advantage of you & your forum so sorry beforehand.
I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression disorder about 10 years ago. These days I can somewhat take control of my feelings but the pain in my head is still there, like 24/24. Especially the right side of my head. I know it's definitely emotional blockage but clueless what to do with it (read many books). Would be wonderful if you can help me clear it. Thanks in advance. :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

rongcon8805 wrote:I feel like I'm taking advantage of you & your forum so sorry beforehand.
I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression disorder about 10 years ago. These days I can somewhat take control of my feelings but the pain in my head is still there, like 24/24. Especially the right side of my head. I know it's definitely emotional blockage but clueless what to do with it (read many books). Would be wonderful if you can help me clear it. Thanks in advance. :D
Sure no problem, glad to help you but I'm not a pro energy healer so most of the time it works but I can't guarantee it. I will clear what I find and you let me know if it worked alright...

Here we go...

Muscle Testing is telling me that there are 2 emotions that are causing this issue. The emotion of "Grief" and "Anxiety" both acquired back in 2004.

Does that tell you anything?

Anyway, I cleared all 12 of them. Then I checked to see if just like us here on the LOA forum, whether you wouldn't have another cause behind it that would constantly bring back those 2 emotions EVEN if they are cleared and got a YES. :shock:

So let's see...

That one is the emotion of "Insecurity" acquired back in 1996. I cleared it too. ;)

So if things work out great, the problem should soon go away and never come back.

If you want to learn more about this, I posted a link to the pdf ebook called "The Emotion Code" that you can download.

Cheers :SupNap:

Merlin
rongcon8805

Post by rongcon8805 »

Thanks Merlin. It worked! Last night (I'm in Vietnam), the pain suddenly lifted. I smiled, knowing that it was you helping me. I silently sent out a thank you to you and this universe (because I asked for help the nights before and your forum's name appeared in my dream). I read the book Emotion Code before (with doubt). I will read it again, this time sincerely.
You are absolutely right about the emotions Grief-Anxiety-Insecurity. About the years 1996 & 2004 - a little earlier than I thought. But the emotions could have been there all the time without me noticing (I was ignorant).
I'm truly amazed at your ability, Merlin :o . Best wishes to you and everyone on this wonderful forum. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

rongcon8805 wrote:I'm truly amazed at your ability, Merlin :o .
Not as amazed at me. :shock: :lol:

I'm glad to know it really worked. Apparently you seem to have another underlying layer that would be the root of the problem and I need to clear that too otherwise it will all come back.

So a layer of the emotion Guilt acquired in 1993.

Let me know if it did anything.
rongcon8805

Post by rongcon8805 »

The ability is just a part of you. The person must be even more amazing ;)
Today I was out with my friend in a crowded place so I couldn't feel clearly.
I did have a good & lucky day though. I feel guilty all the time (bad habit of blaming myself).
But I was 5 in 1993 so I can't remember anything:D
What you did for me is more than enough. I think I should learn to do it myself too.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

rongcon8805 wrote:I think I should learn to do it myself too.
Yes you should because I ain't no healer, just an average guy so if I can do this so can you. You just need to find a way to do Muscle Testing either with someone or by yourself and then you can heal yourself and others at a distance and you never know when this could come handy.

Good luck :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

How did I miss this one?
Anyway I’ve having a lot of pain in my heart this days. Like a vibration that hurts.
A lot of activity in root chakra and pineal gland.
If you can clean, it helped in my anxiety before!!
Thanks Merlin :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:How did I miss this one?
Anyway I’ve having a lot of pain in my heart this days. Like a vibration that hurts.
A lot of activity in root chakra and pineal gland.
If you can clean, it helped in my anxiety before!!
Thanks Merlin :)
Ok, I got the authorization from "upstairs" (don't laugh, I sometimes got a "NO" :shock: ).

You seem to have 5 trapped emotions (4 regular and 1 hidden) causing this... so let me clear them.

**DONE** ;)

Let me know if things improve soon.
justz

Post by justz »

Well I was really anxious now I’m not.
I still have pressure in the heart chakra but I’m feeling better!
Thanks! :)