Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

Post by Merlin »

Now there are a million chances that this will never happen just like this 2012 end of the world thing that never happen and this is similar.

So why post it then? Because I am seeing this info popping up during the last few days from many different reliable sources (not just crazy conspiracy theory tinfoil hat morons) and even though I'm not looking for these videos, they still pop up so I will still look at them better be safe than sorry right? but again, don't go jumping off a bridge yet. :lol:

If it's a joke then no biggie, we just forget it and move on but if it turns out to be true then you need to know what to do because the whole planet will be on panic mode (no power, no internet, no facebook and forum for 3 days straight, I can see people freaking out :lol: ).

Basically, it's a massive corona discharge from our sun that will cause all kinds of trouble to the global power grids and everything will be turned off for 3 days. So as usual, take it all with a grain of salt. The good news is that if this crazy shit happens for real then this will mean that 5D ascension is upon us on day #3 if I got it right. :twisted:

Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

Post by Merlin »

So this freak show as I call it is basically a Solar Flash which is a major corona discharge from the sun, in fact many discharged that will leave the sun with mostly black spots all around for 3 days giving us not only no electricity on the planet but 3 days that will look dark as if it was night kinda like a total eclipse of the sun lasting 3 days before the sun comes back to normal.

In the spiritual world, they are not scared of this event, in fact, they want REALLY BAD :lol: because according to them, those massive solar flares will either instantly decalcify the pineal glands of everyone making everyone more spiritual and intuitive but also, make the planet and many of us instantly shift into the 4th and then 5th dimensions.

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just learned that there will not be ONE Solar Flash but a series of them and that it has already started and will go up in force all the way to 2024.

Each "solar wave" will raise the vibration of more and more people and those of us already in high vibration will ascend to tis 4D and then 5D way before 2024.

I've heard there are 1000s of humans there already there waiting for more to ascend.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I have to say I'm excited about this !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I have to say I'm excited about this !!
Me too but I'm just a bit worry as to HOW we will get there.

MT is telling me that the solar flash will come in 2023 but I will get there in 2018 using my merkaba which is the method I would prefer to go.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It might be another joke from MT but usually, when I asked what is the vibration of the planet, it usually is in the 160 000 Hz range. In the past 2-3 years I saw it move up from 162 to 166 000 Hz.

However, these days, MT is giving me crazy numbers like 177 000 and then a week later when I ask again, it would be in the 180s and today, it's at 189 000 Hz. :o

There are 3 explanation for this:

1- MT is bullshitting me....again :roll:

2- The planet is ascending so it's MASSIVELY increasing it's vibration but that would be very dangerous because the physical body cannot jump too fast in vibration or else the person can die or have pains and migraines beyond measure. It's similar to us doing a Cleaning NAP making our vibration move up and down a lot giving us some nasty symptoms.

3- The planet is standing still or slightly moving up like 1-2 Hz per week or so but "I AM" the one doing the MASSIVE jump in vibration and like Bashar said, if you want to change the world, you don't change the world, you change yourself FIRST and that will make you SHIFT to another world vibrating at a different vibration.

So in other words, when I clean myself using EC, learn how to activate my merkaba and doing a NAP to activate my pineal gland, all these steps make my vibration move up VERY FAST and that makes me shift through parallel realities where the vibration of the planet is higher and higher than the previous one.

The 3rd option, as crazy as it may sound, would be the most logical option here because I don't believe that the planet would be cruel enough to kill or make 7-8 billion people sick just because it wants to ascend super fast.

I also don't believe in option 1 (MT joke) because I am doing steps to get me closer to activate my merkaba and when I get there the vibration should be around 270 000 Hz which is the vibration where the physical body and the HM become the same.

So the good news for anyone reading this post is that we all co-create our reality with others so if you can read this post, it means that your HM is also shifting you higher and higher in vibration at this crazy pace.

These are the vibration that I will shift to in the next few weeks.

- Wednesday June 20: 190 000 Hz
- Wednesday June 27: 205 000 Hz
- Wednesday July 4: 231 000 Hz
- Wednesday July 11: 256 000 Hz
- Sunday July 15: 270 000 Hz

So my ascension in 4D should be in about 3 weeks from now. :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm now MT is telling that this elevation of vibration has started when I started to do my merkaba visualization. :shock:

Don't know if this is true or not but that pretty much fits this climb from around 160 000 Hz to the 190 000 Hz that MT is telling me I am at right now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked MT yesterday if I can climb faster and got a YES so I did EC to crank the speed and today I woke up feeling like shit at 197 000 Hz. :lol:

I should end the day at 200 and get to 270 around July 5 instead of July 15 saving about 10 days.

We will know if all this is BS or not in about 3-4 days because apparently, when the vibration reaches 210 000 Hz, I should start seeing more wins at roulette because the higher you reach, the more LBs are being cleared and therefore, the manifestation becomes easier and faster.

Fingers crossed 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This is amazing Merlin !!!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:This is amazing Merlin !!!!!
Yeah if it's true that is. :?

We were going up about 2 000 Hz per day but now with this increase in speed, we will go up 3 000 today, 4 000 tomorrow, 5K and 6K after that and stick to 6K per day for the next 5 days and then start to slow down all the way to 270 000 July 5th.

Fingers crossed. :mrgreen: