Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
JohnnyK

Re: Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

Post by JohnnyK »

:arrow: :arrow:
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Freak Show Before 5D Ascension

Post by Merlin »

JohnnyK wrote:I did look up the recent end of the world thing. It did seem air-headed. The more I looked into this, the more I equate the date with the premature ending of the age of Pisces. In the dictionary, astrology is the occult, the hidden thing that could have been the root of this. But the normal calculation is a so many years away I forgot to remember. The age of Pisces has been going on for I think 2000 years or more, the most important thing of spirituality, hospitals, and drugs. The next age is the age of Aquarius. I noticed this age seems sacred to radio and that reminded me of online chats and this new way of getting it people have begun.
With what I learned now about this Ascension is much more than astrological signs or end of the world prophecies it has to do with a rapid evolution of a species done by a solid release of solar flares which would both clear our past negative karmic and limiting beliefs but also boost our overall vibration and by doing so, we would all jump to this 5D realm.

So you take some and leave some and the way I see it now is that it's business as usual where we try to manifest our goals and if this solar flash comes then so be it, we will shift and have whatever we want but I don't want to be desperate enough to only put all my hope on this "Ascension basket". :?