Reverse Aging

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Reverse Aging

Post by Merlin »

This research always fascinated me even in the 80s when I was a kid.

Our cells contain a nucleus and inside of it you will find our DNA all wrapped up in what is knows as a chromosomes and at the end of these chromosomes you will find tips called telomeres.

Every time a cell divides, these end tip telomeres get smaller and smaller to a point when they reach a short length, the cell stops dividing and dies and this causes the body to fall apart (ex: we see lines around the eyes where there were cells before).

https://phys.org/news/2009-10-nobel-pri ... -scum.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomerase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back in the 80s and 90s, they didn't know what caused these telomeres to shorten on every cell division but in 2009, a Medicine Nobel Prize was given to 3 researchers who found in little one-celled protozoan (aka pond scum) an enzyme that they called telomerase that naturally extends the shorten telomeres when they get too short and that makes these cell to divide forever.

Now this video is an commercial ad for this TA-65 but I'm wondering if doing a NAP specifically on reactivate this telomerase that we already seem to have in our chromosomes would work. :?

VirgoShowgirl

Re: Reverse Aging

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Worth a try for sure !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Worth a try for sure !!!
I'll try one when I'm 70. ;)
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

Yes I believe it does work... You may or may not remember me posting a NAP I have been doing since May to reverse aging. Wrinkles are lighter, lighter circles under my eyes, much less arthritis and all around pain, less candida, and also feeling younger in general. Would be interesting to do telomere longevity tests if I had money but I'm poor, haha. My experience so far though is that this sort of nap can take months to years rather than weeks. I don't even think its kicked into full gear yet going into my 8th month. I run it low volume during the day on my PC + on radio at night. Am waiting for the blue circles under my eyes to completely and totally disappear and the sunken skin around my eyes to recover its suppleness now. Circles started to develop when I was around 23 because of heavy nightly drinking I did back then and are connected in Chinese Medicine with kidney deficiency. I think a dual approach is a great idea. TA65 + a NAP perhaps, a one two punch.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

KriyaYogi wrote:My experience so far though is that this sort of nap can take months to years rather than weeks. I don't even think its kicked into full gear yet going into my 8th month.
I agree with you that it's not something that takes days or weeks but rather months. I don't think it will take years though.

It took 5 months for David to get his blond hair.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The key in this, just like it is in all other BIG 4 Topics (Health, Money, Relationships and Physical Changes) is to make sure you get rid of all the Limiting Beliefs you have on that topic you are NAPing on otherwise you will lose it all back like it did for me with Money and for David on Physical Changes.

If our SM takes months to figure out what we want, it should also take months to figure out what we DON'T want.

This being said, I'm testing something these past few weeks that could confirm this theory that it's the "Pounding Effect" that works meaning that we should not only do a Goal NAP non stop for many months to add all the right Positive Beliefs to get our goal but ALSO do a Cleaning NAP non stop for many months too to remove all our Limiting Beliefs.

One of the only Cleaning NAP that worked was mine on Health in 2013, I did it for 6+ months non stop and it truly helped me. It's just that back then, I was cleaning only what I call the "Regular LBs" but now I know there other other types (Hidden, Invisible and Root LBs) and not just on the surface but on multiple sub layers too.

I've been doing this "Pounding Effect" on my Health and other topics this past month and my health issues are almost all gone.

That would be the next big test to do here. Long Term (3+ months) Cleaning NAP on ONE TOPIC and on all possible types and layers.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, I did my TLR cleaning non stop for about a month and it sure started to work ! Will go back at it and stick to it when I’m done with my current test
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, I did my TLR cleaning non stop for about a month and it sure started to work ! Will go back at it and stick to it when I’m done with my current test
Ok and don't forget to clean the other types (Hidden, Invisible and Root LBs) and not just on the surface but on multiple sub layers too.

I believe that we have all the PBs implanted by now, it's just that we need to remove our LBs and that will take some time with the "Pounding Effect".
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yes, could you please Merlin re-put a sticky note with all the types and layers and sub layers and visible, invisible, etc LBs ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yes, could you please Merlin re-put a sticky note with all the types and layers and sub layers and visible, invisible, etc LBs ?
Right now, the LOA research is still not my priority and will not be until I see results. This forum will remain for General Discussions and not the new LOA Research forum at least not until I see kick ass results.
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

Very cool. You are probably right, the NAP I'm using for this manifestation is a generic one, not personally imprinted with my emotions, it was one I got from youtube so a personally imprinted one like you guys would make probably would work quicker.

I've worked with sonics for five years myself. NAPs(passive sonics) and Mantras(active sonics). Have you guys considered using power languages (Sanskrit, Hebrew or Latin)? I have one mantra I have done about 3000-5000 hours, mostly while at work over 3 years and it can do some pretty amazing things like blow out electronics when I project it towards them, or charge up water to be stimulating like coffee. After a long time a singular sonic vibration builds up some sort of 'field' (resonance) around your body (EM field? Scalar field?) that can be consciously projected and imprinted with intent. The field continues to grow at an accelerating rate in my experience the longer you chant or listen to the sonic imprint (what I think you are calling the pounding effect Merlin).

To me though the 'holy grail of sonics' is physical healing because it gives you more time to do other sonics or whatever else you want, so that's why I started an entirely new mantra (NAP) for experimenting with it.