Differences between 3D, 4D and 5D

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Differences between 3D, 4D and 5D

Post by Merlin »

Interesting video...

Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Differences between 3D, 4D and 5D

Post by Merlin »

JohnHermes wrote:The bot voice is killing me though, lol. The ego mind I believe has 3 containing stages. There's many schools of thoughts about ego. I believe that Ego gets a bed rep because it has its lower aspect. But it also has a higher aspect. An ego = Individuality. I believe that is very important to live. Without your ego we can't live. The ego keeps the contrast of individual being in place. The spiritual bodies, the physical body all the atoms is the will of the Ego. William walker atkinson makes an insightful statement about ego which I agree, revealed through my own practices. With each level of ego ascension comes the bearing of gifts to higher dimensional. Some shamans would do this a few ways. The easiest way was through lucid dreaming and astral projection.
Yeah I agree.

And also another name for ego is subconscious mind (SM) and that's the one that beat your heart and make your lungs breathe when you are asleep and make sure all your cells get fed equally and without it we wouldn't last very long.

The goal is not to "kill or destroy the ego" but to erase all the negative limiting beliefs it has stored and filter the vibration of the higher mind with.

When you want something, your Higher Mind always sends you the wanted vibration but it's the SM and its beliefs that filters it all out so your physical body (Conscious Mind below) ends up with the filtered down vibration.