The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah you should try all the types of LBs we found, core, pre natal, inherited etc
I just ask another key question that I should have asked at the beginning which is..

Q- Is the MT answers are now coming DIRECTLY from my HM?
A- NO :roll:

This is where the next few days and my next NAP will focus on because without this, I'm going in circles. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Anyway, I cleared all the LBs at the core of every topic, including the 2 "unknown" topics (MT never wanted to tell me what they were) that were stopping me from getting my HM in charge of the MT phone line.

Cleared all the RBE LB and core LBs on every layer on all topics at the both the SM and TLR levels.

Not much I can do other then wait and play from time to time to see if I see any progression that would confirm that I did something useful.

Until then, I have made a small merkaba and asked my HM to clear the MT phone line when it comes the time to get answers on LBs and layers to clear on every topics so that I can know what to clear next.

Back to the "sit and wait" game that we know too damn well. :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well.... just woke up and I’m sick again !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah well.... just woke up and I’m sick again !
Well these LBs from hell won't give up that easily. :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh I won’t either :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh I won’t either :lol:
That's how you recognize a MerlinWorld forum member. A patch on one eye, a wooden leg and borderline mental attitude. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hahaha you’re totally right :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hahaha you’re totally right :lol:
Typical pirates, loaded with gold and riches but TOTALLY fucked up for life. :lol:

Seriously, right now, MT is telling me that EVERYTHING has been done so once again, I must drop all form of control, leave the commands to my HM and wait for something to show up. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok the info that MT is now telling me is that it's now becoming a game of "maintaining the high vibration" that I acquired yesterday by clearing all the LBs at all the multiple layers, removing the RBE LB on each one at both the SM and TLR levels.

I needed to do 3 of these clearings. The first one was yesterday night, another one when I woke up today and another one in about 5 hrs from now.

If there are no new LBs coming in then I should be permanently at this vibration where my HM shifting power is in the 100%. Without this high vibration lock down, I will remain with a small "HM shifting power" like I have now around 25% and keep seeing close calls instead of winning on my number.

Not sure if it's a joke but this makes sense since you first need to remove all the low vibration LBs to climb up to the vibration where you manifest your goal and then you need to maintain that high vibration between 12-24 hrs to lock yourself at that parallel reality vibration and only then you will manifest your goal.

So apparently I have reached that wanted vibration where I get this 5/16 and 16/16 but I just a few more hours to lock it down.

We'll see how it goes tonight.