The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by justz »

And BTW I added the NSL line and the HV line
You now reach the highest vibe to clean... etc etc
As I think the higher we get the less LBs come back or affects us or at least is a sign we have less... At least in my 2 cents
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:And BTW I added the NSL line and the HV line
You now reach the highest vibe to clean... etc etc
As I think the higher we get the less LBs come back or affects us or at least is a sign we have less... At least in my 2 cents
I'm happy with that.

Let's blast those suckers with EVERYTHING we've got. :twisted:

And if MT tells me more suggestions on how to remove those damn LBs from coming back, I will add it to my NAP.

I have a good feeling about this test but I also said that many times in the past. :lol:
justz

Post by justz »

Well test is better than nothing...
So we gonna get it or die trying xD
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well test is better than nothing...
So we gonna get it or die trying xD
Exactly. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well it turned out that I had to clear all my main topics LBs at the SM using EC and then had to clear this RBE LB on EVERY TOPIC I was cleaning on.

In other words, I couldn't just delete this RBE LB once and it would stop the LBs from coming back on all the topics. It looks like you need to clear 1 topic at a time and then delete the RBE LB that is associated with it.

So if like me you clear 5+ topics at once, you need to clear Health LBs then the RBE LB on Health, then clear Money LBs then the RBE LB on Money, etc...

Anyway, because I just did that using EC and my SM should now be totally cleaned, the Sept. 23 date has been brought back to the 21st which is today but it will take effect late in the evening where I should have zero LBs on pretty much all my main topics at both the SM and TLR levels and the LBs on all these topics should NOT come back.

If this is true, I should be able to get my 16/16 (or at least my 5/16) TODAY! :shock:

Yeah well, we'll see about that. :geek:
DeWALT

Post by DeWALT »

Hello Merlin, even thou i don't use naps at this time and never post here anymore i do still visit this forum everyday, i came across this on a Neville forum and wanted to share this with you cuz of how crazy unbelievable it is, it reminded of how Justz came so close to winning the lottery, well here's a guy that also came so close to winning 18 million dollars, https://imgur.com/a/oOzcy7m/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here's the full post if your interested, https://www.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard ... _so_close/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i know it's not Naps but really wanted to share it with you, it really does show how powerful our minds are and it's not just a coincidence like other people would say it was.Reprogramming our subconscious does indeed shifts us to parallel universes.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock:

Thanks DeWalt

Seeing some deja vu Justz?? :lol: :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I hope you getit Merlin, at least SOMEONE would have fun on my birthday :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I hope you getit Merlin, at least SOMEONE would have fun on my birthday :lol:
Don't worry, I will "throw up" a party for you.. ;) :lol:

Seriously, still feeling like crap today?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah my throat is burning, massive headache and fever. I have a very busy day at work so this is gonna be hell !