The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by Merlin »

Wait...what??? :shock:

A belief that would be located inside the SM that would bring back all the LBs that we are removing??? You gotta be kidding me? :evil:

That was my reaction when MT told me this news yesterday. I couldn't believe my ears although it would make perfect sense will all this never ending and returning sabotage...

I think we discussed it a few times but I don't think we actually did a NAP on this specific LB.

So what am I talking about here?....

Well lately, MT is telling me things that is not "MT like" because it would only hurt MT and the jokers behind if I do what MT is telling me to do. That's why I take very seriously these type of answers coming from MT because they might be true.

MT told me last week about the TLR which, if LBs would not be cleared there, would reinfect the SM the next day so if we don't want to see those LBs back, we need to clear that TLR.

But then yesterday night, MT told me another shocking thing. It's telling me that not only the TLR could bring back those damn LBs but at the SM level, it seems like we ALSO have a specific belief that I will call the "RBE LB" that brings back any LBs that we remove at the SM. :shock: :o :shock:

In other words, clearing our SM and the TLR is NOT ENOUGH. :shock: EVEN if all those LBs have been removed down to the last one, if we don't ALSO remove this RBE LB from hell, that SOB will bring AAAALLLLLL those LBs back.

I knew I should have bought this flame thrower. :evil:

So, what does that mean for us?

Well... you just need to continue asking your HM to clear the TLR for 7 days straight and do a Cleaning NAP to ask the SM to clear the LBs of your favorite goals (Health, Money, etc...) BUT....

*YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR SM AND HM TO REMOVE THIS RBE LB TOO SO THAT IT STOPS BRINGING BACK ALL THOSE LBs ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED*

Failure to remove this RBE LB will lead to perpetual sabotage. NO MATTER whether your HM has cleared your TLR and your SM has cleared all your SM LBs.

I hope I made this one clear because MT seems to be telling me these days the reasons why we keep failing over and over again.

So needless to say, I have cleared this RBE LB using Emotion Code (a total of 65,000 LBs :shock: ) the minute after that and then asked my HM to clear anything that would be similar to that RBE LB at the TLR level so that this shit doesn't roll back down into the SM.

For those who do NAPs, the Cleaning Line would be this one...

"Your HM and SM have now removed at the TLR and SM levels, the "Regular and Hidden" Rubber Band Effect Limiting Belief to avoid bringing back all the LBs we have removed at both the TLR and SM levels".

Now you may say.... when will we see the end of it? :roll: I don't know but at least it seems to be moving in the right direction.

Time and testing...

Good luck :SupNap:

Merlin
VirgoShowgirl

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh lord this will never end ....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh lord this will never end ....
:lol: :lol:

Well, at least MT seems to be going in the "tell all" direction these days so go ahead and spit it all because if there are other reasons why we sabotage year after year, I WANNA KNOW. :shock:

I will add in the post above the Cleaning Line associated with this RBE LB.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah I want to know too, I’m tired of feeling like crap and Saturday is my 35th birthday so COME ON !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah I want to know too, I’m tired of feeling like crap and Saturday is my 35th birthday so COME ON !!!
Well THAT my dear, if it's true, could be the best birthday gift you will EVER get in your life. ;)

In fact, it would be the best gift for everyone because this could be the beginning of the end of the sabotage and the start of the dream world where ALL NAPs work 100% of the time. :twisted:

MT is still telling me that ALL my LBs will be gone on the 23rd. :SupNap:

We'll see.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

What does it say about mine ?
justz

Post by justz »

My only symptom is anxiety so I’m not feeling those creative sickness like Virgo.
Recording new nap today
justz

Post by justz »

By the way I record my nap but instead of keep bringing I wrote to avoid bringing back
As keep bringing was sounding like I was asking for more...
It might be stupid but was my thought when recording
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:What does it say about mine ?
Oh no, I'm not going there now until I start seeing some good results.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:By the way I record my nap but instead of keep bringing I wrote to avoid bringing back
As keep bringing was sounding like I was asking for more...
It might be stupid but was my thought when recording
I think you are right, I will change it too... ;)