The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by Merlin »

So far, no new LBs or layers found related to MT, Money, HM, Health or Roulette but I get many 1/16s now and a lot of close calls (sometimes over 10 which is new).

So yeah, I'm getting closer.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fingers crossed Merlin !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fingers crossed Merlin !
Hey, as long as I see a small progression, I'm happy. :mrgreen:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah I bet, I’ll be happy when I see something too !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah I bet, I’ll be happy when I see something too !
Well if we really do have multiple layers of LBs both at the SM and the TLR, I don't think that you and everyone else here will manifest their goals soon because we have discovered the TLR, the RBE LB and underlying layers just a few days ago and you said it yourself, you didn't have time to redo your NAP and include the deletion of LBs on other layers so forget about progress, your LBs are probably all safe in these underlying layers you haven't removed.

So to you and everyone else, remember this next time you listen to your Cleaning NAP...

Is you Cleaning NAP telling...

1- Your HM to remove ALL the LBs you have at the TLR including multiple layers too?
2- Your SM to remove the RBE LB that may bring back any LBs your SM removes?
3- Your SM to clear not just the regular and hidden LBs on surface but any other LBs found in underlying layers too?

If your answer is NO to just one of those question then don't expect anything to manifest soon.. :?

Don't want to be negative but we are faced with some nasty tricks that these LBs are using to stay alive or being reimplanted EVEN if we find them and remove them at the root and that's ONLY the 3 levels that MT has decided to tell me about. :?

We have told our SM to clear our LBs for years but we didn't know about the RBE LB replanting everything back once removed.

We did worked on something that could fix that with the Flip+MED NAP which was to remove a LB and replace it right away with a PB but we didn't know about the multiple underlying layers of LBs that could replant everything back once removed.

I knew and posted about the multiple layers of LBs a few months ago but I didn't know about the TLR that could also replant everything back once removed.

It's just like a war where we are attacked from multiple angles (bombs, virus, cyber attack) but here we have negative LBs that don't want to be removed so that we remain in a low vibration where no manifestation can occur.

We can't reply with just one weapon, we have to reply and attack our LBs from all these angles and do it AT ONCE because even if we kill 2 of them, the 3rd one will bring everything back and that's if there are only 3 ways those damn LBs can come back.

I'm pretty sure my HM and these LBs are raging war regarding who's in control of the "MT Telephone" because MT is where I will learn about all those areas where LBs can come back.

As long as MT is telling lies, those LBs will be fine but when MT starts spilling its gut and tell me all the place they can hide then LBs won't stand a chance and we will finally know the truth and remove them once and for all.

I may be naive but I think that this war is about to end very soon but so far, in the past 5-6 years, MT has always been on the LBs side. :evil:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

May you be right ! I will record my new NAP today
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:May you be right ! I will record my new NAP today
Well we will know tonight at the end of the day because I have cleared everything and if MT is still lying then nothing will happen tonight and I will probably get another layer to clean.

All I know now is that we must continue the Cleaning NAP but we need to include ALL the different ways LBs can hide and come back once they are being removed.

Now we got 3 and if there is 5, 6 or more, so be it, I will discover them 1 by 1 and include it in my NAP and sooner or later, we will clear those MOFOs. :evil:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah sounds like a plan !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Personally, I'm just pissed that there are 3 or more of these ways to attract back LBs into our SM.

Most people don't even know how far away they really are from their goals. They think that only thinking happy thoughts will do the job. :roll: If only they knew. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah I’m with you on that !