The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by Merlin »

MT is now telling me about new layers regarding close calls, I seem to have 3 layers on those so I cleaned them.

This should take effect in about 2 hours. So far no new layers on the MT, Money, HM and Roulette topics.

Apparently my "Shifting Power %" is at 95% but I need it to be at 100% to see some changes and that will happen after these 2 hrs are gone so around 4:30 PM Est.

We'll see how it goes. Again, if it doesn't work then I will have more layers to clear at the Sm and TLR levels and I will get it sooner or later.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Now MT is telling me about 3 layers I forgot to clear on the topic "Doubts" that I have when I play roulette.

- Clearing those LBs: Check
- "Shifting Power %" is now at 98%

I will continue to dig. I will get to the bottom of this. :evil:

Edit* - Gotcha! I found the last 2%, it was on the chakras, just 1 layer. So now I should be at 100% so now it's just a matter of waiting for the close calls vibration to go away for good which should take 2 hrs and then playing and eventually get this 5/16, build the HM shifting belief and go all the way up to 16/16.

Fingers crossed
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, good luck with that ! I’ll be watching closely !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, good luck with that ! I’ll be watching closely !!
Ok listen to this...

MT is now telling me that I have 5 layers to clear on....MONEY. :shock:

Wait...What?? I thought I cleared those... :evil:

Did the LBs come back? and I got a NO, so it's 200,000 LBs that were NOT cleared when I cleared those 5 layers on Money.

Pretty clever. :twisted:

I cleared 5 layers, and cleared 700,000 LBs so I thought I was done but another 200K were left behind. :lol:

Yeah, it's become a game of hide and seek and destroy. Those that I clear seem to be gone forever but there are many others still hiding but I WIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL FIIIIIIIINNNNNNDDDD YOOOUUUUUU. :twisted:

It has become a detective game where just like cockroaches, you can't leave a few of them because at the end of the month, they will make babies and you will have 100s of them to kill now.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh god how many now ? Shall we add something in our NAP ? I feel like we’re going in circles and we’re back to when we added « all types of LBs, both visible and invisible etc »
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh god how many now ? Shall we add something in our NAP ? I feel like we’re going in circles and we’re back to when we added « all types of LBs, both visible and invisible etc »
Let me finish this test with EC and MT because now I found out that I have many LBs left behind on many layers and on many topics. :roll:

Like I said, it's really a detective job now and we have to be thorough here. We must ask our SM to clear not only any RBE LB each of those LB so that this LB, once removed doesn't come back, then ask our SM to clear not just the LBs of that topic on the surface but also ALL the other underlying layers without leaving any hidden or unknown layer and now we have to tell our SM to clear 100% of all the LBs on each one of those layer so that NONE are left behind.

Then we must tell our HM to do the same at the TLR level.

If it works for me in the next few hours, I should see some results at the roulette and will tell you all about what line(s) to use in your Cleaning NAP.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’ll wait to record it then !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’ll wait to record it then !
Yeah wait until you wake up, I will have checked and double checked all the topics, layers, RBE LB and TLR LBs and cleared them all.

If nothing works then there will be another layer or 4th way the LBs can hide in our SM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You see what I mean, I just asked another key question which is...

Q- Have I removed the CORE Limiting Belief on topics like MT, Money, HM, etc...?
A- NO :shock: :roll:

That's the game I have to play now, find out the best answers to ask MT to get the best answers possible then ask my merkaba and my HM to help me avoid getting jokes on those MT answers otherwise this stupid game will never end.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah you should try all the types of LBs we found, core, pre natal, inherited etc