The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Rubber Band Effect...LIMITING BELIEF??? (RBE LB)

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:This night my cable broke during the night so my phone went out of battery and didn’t play my NAP :roll:
That sucks. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well they’re fighting those bastards !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah well they’re fighting those bastards !!!
That's what they are supposed to do when we clean.

The question now is... will they come back or whether this time they will FINALLY be gone for good?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

We’ll know soon enough !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:We’ll know soon enough !
Yeah. MT is still telling me that I have cleared all the LBs on MT, Money, HM and Health so it's now a matter of time and timing because now my HM can kick start this 5/16 and then 16/16 at anytime now.

I asked MT and my HM how long before we will know if it's a joke or not and got 2 days so if my HM doesn't show up by then, we will know that either the Cleaning NAP is not working or we need to run it longer or that we are still missing that last puzzle piece.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I don’t see what more we could need !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I don’t see what more we could need !!
We said that many years and still missing that last piece so clearly we need something. Hopefully we got everything and the only missing thing is more time and everything will work soon.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright guys, here's the latest developments.

Remember this diagram...

It was telling us that EVEN if we clear ALL the LBs on a topic (ex: Money), then it might not be enough because we may have underlying layers of a different emotion where the Money LBs will be built on and there might be another layer under that one and so on...

So we need to modify again :roll: our Cleaning NAP line so that it tells our HM and SM to clear also all the underlying LB layers too of that main topic we are trying to manifest.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh come on....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh come on....
Yeaaaah I know not the birthday gift you expected I guess. :lol:

But the good news is that MT seems to be talking more than usual and seems to be willing to help us find all the areas where this endless sabotage is coming from so that we can fix it.

Hey, it's better than doing a NAP and failing all the time and get from MT that everything is fine when 100s of 1000s of LBs just came back in our SM the night before. :evil:

I noticed that my Money LBs all came back today :shock: :evil: so I had to dig and found out that it was not because of the TLR and not because of the RBE LB either but because the foundation below the Money LBs were still in place and I remember Bashar saying that unless you dig deep down all the way to the core and remove that last Limiting Belief, you won't be able to remove those on top.

So I'm digging. :mrgreen:

I found that my Money LBs were built on top of the emotion of Insecurity (432,000 LBs) which was built on top of the emotion of Failure (216,000 LBs) built on top of the emotion of Fear (72,000 LBs). There doesn't seem to be other layers below that and I clear all those in the TLR too.