Law Of Attraction Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Law Of Attraction Research

Post by Merlin »

I watched last weekend the new release of Bashar seminars called "Shedding New Light on Negative Beliefs"...

You can watch a sample here on YT but in the seminar he talks more about entities and negative beliefs and said that they are like light bulbs, in itself the bulb cannot lit itself, it needs an outside source of energy and it's coming from YOU and not their own energy.

In other words, if you unscrew that negative light bulb, it can't have any effect on you anymore no matter how bad it wants to hurt you, it won't be able to do anything.

Knowing this, I decided to stop sending these LB light bulbs anymore energy from me. I don't need to "uproot them" or kill them, they can still be there but won't have any effect on me anymore because I will remove from them all the power that they are using coming from me and use against me. Kinda like stop feeding a tape worm :lol: it dies eventually.

VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

So that means that the best format is our simple Goal NAP ? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So that means that the best format is our simple Goal NAP ? :roll:
Not really, it could be a Cleaning NAP aimed at "removing" the power we give to those LBs (Light Bulbs or Limiting Beliefs :lol: ).

Anyway, as usual, I will test this using EC and let you know if it works.
Fleur de Lis

Post by Fleur de Lis »

Hi!

Now is the moment I really understand the truly damaging effect of the LBs. I've just been laid-off from the job I got thanks to the Goal NAP I started on getting a new job with a very good salary, about a year ago. Perhaps it was me with my fear of losing it all at once that attracted this situation on myself, or perhaps LBs regarding fear of failure and lack of money just kicked in and so I lost the job.

The weird thing about it is that I didn't feel desperate or extremely furious or sad about it. I took it with calmness because I knew I have NAPs to rely on, and that they can help me solve this problem again and get an even better job next time. I just have to try a really good NAP, that above anything else helps maintain the state of wish fulfillment once the goal was achieved. I am going to try this NAP Merlin, but can you provide some suggestions of sentences or liners that can be included in the NAP? I am in the process of writing the lines, trying to keep them short and simple. Will post them here when ready...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fleur de Lis wrote:I am going to try this NAP Merlin, but can you provide some suggestions of sentences or liners that can be included in the NAP?
Not really as I don't know what you would like to have in your next job. That's the positive side of losing a job that has some problems because now you know what you don't want so just make a list of all the things you would like your next job to have and that's it, record that and listen to it. Goal NAPs are fairly simple, it's the Cleaning NAPs that are a nightmare. :roll:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Speaking of Bashar, I remember that his website advertise private sessions or something like that. I was thinking. Why don't we guys do a crowdfunding among us, so one of us can pay Bashar for a Skype session or something and then ask him exactly step-by-step how to remove LBs?

Because I think this is the problem with Bashar. Every video he posts, has interesting information, but the terms are very general and back. Okay we have to remove LBs, how do we EXACTLY do that? We have to just cut off power from them? How do we EXACTLY do that? And no "follow your excitement" is not a good answer, we need a step 1-10 process that works just like how you are able to play a videogame just by following the instructions booklet.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m in ! Even if it’s in a long time it’s worth it, as we’re going nowhere...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m in ! Even if it’s in a long time it’s worth it, as we’re going nowhere...
Well let's forget about it, I don't live close to Los Angeles.

In-person session only :(

https://www.bashar.org/private-sessions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
adhock

Post by adhock »

I'm all in...
3d32367da33f80b8c8bd881f878d205170025920e1e0a20d1f4bf9409f35e7e5.jpg
3d32367da33f80b8c8bd881f878d205170025920e1e0a20d1f4bf9409f35e7e5.jpg (55.27 KiB) Viewed 4625 times
:D :D :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Read the post just before yours... ;)