Law Of Attraction Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Law Of Attraction Research

Post by Merlin »

For those of you out there who are still interested in this topic, this thread and forum will be where all the discussions take place from now on. The old SM and LOA forum has been moved to a hidden archive section.

The reason for this is that the research on the LOA and NAPs have died and they all led nowhere. We didn't have any new members, the old remaining ones were not posting anything and without ideas to test and good results, the research is now on hold.

For now, I have moved on from this research and will now put my time and focus on this new arcade cabinet business project called The Merlincade.

This is the General Discussion Forum and the only other forum remaining will be the Merlincade Support Forum where I will answer clients questions.

If you are still testing NAPs or other LOA techniques and are seeing promising results, please tell us about it in this thread here.

Btw, if you are an old member of the LOA forum and want to stay in touch with any development me or any other member may have in the future, I would suggest you make a post below to subscribe to the thread, this way, if someone does find something today, next week, next month or next year, you will receive an email notification.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Law Of Attraction Research

Post by Merlin »

Is there anyone still testing anything or you also moved on too?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Goal naps 4 ever!
Yeah Goal NAPs is what I will keep on doing in the future as Cleaning NAPs don't seem to work because we can't remove those damn LBs. :roll:

It will be interesting to watch how they work now that I have a brand new business, something that I haven't had since 2004 and that was when I did my 1st and 2nd NAP and we all know how it turned out. :twisted:
justz

Post by justz »

Yes I’m starting money nap tomorrow.
We didn’t crack LOA but goal naps work as they did many times for me so I’ll keep doing them as they don’t hurt so they might at least help a bit!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Yes I’m starting money nap tomorrow.
We didn’t crack LOA but goal naps work as they did many times for me so I’ll keep doing them as they don’t hurt so they might at least help a bit!
Well if the goal is not too big and easily accessible, a Goal NAP should work.
mnil

Post by mnil »

I've been reading and cramming as much LOA information into my mind as possible these last few days, trying to come up with something new.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:I've been reading and cramming as much LOA information into my mind as possible these last few days, trying to come up with something new.
That's why I think that we should all make a NAP on NAPs to get inspired in our dreams or intuition. It may not work right away but you never know if next week or next month you will get a very interesting idea that will make us crack this LOA and tell us how to remove those damn LBs for good.

I've never tried this one but I will soon...

"You now learn from your Higher Mind, using your dreams or intuition, how to remove PERMANENTLY all the Limiting Beliefs on a topic that stop you from manifesting_______."

It's shirt and straight to the point and who knows... we might hit the jackpot with it. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey guys,
Sorry I’ve been away, my other cat died of a heart attack so it was quite tough... I am now on a simple goal NAP to get promoted at work, and then I will give this NAP on NAPs another shot
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hey guys,
Sorry I’ve been away, my other cat died of a heart attack so it was quite tough... I am now on a simple goal NAP to get promoted at work, and then I will give this NAP on NAPs another shot
Sad about your cat. :(

Best of luck on your new NAP.
Maggic148

Post by Maggic148 »

Hey guys! :D

I'm here too, actually I never left just had nothing to write....

Through summer I tried simpler goal NAPs but all failed... :cry:

So I said fuck it - I made an ultimate goal NAP, simple, two sentences. Although it is hard to reach, it is plausible, so we'll see.
I decided to play it 3 weeks, then 3 days off and so on.
Round two at the moment :mrgreen:

If I see anything moving I'll report of course.

Merlin, can I be rude and give a bit of advice? :mrgreen:

Don't mention HM in your NAP on NAPs, please.

"You now learn through your dreams or intuition, how to remove PERMANENTLY all the Limiting Beliefs on a topic that stop you from manifesting_______."

That would be my suggestion. Let your SMs and HMs and CMs and all decide who will give you an answer ;)
I would try it myself but I was eager with this ultimate NAP of mine to start it and do not interrupt it until I get what I want :SupNap:

And for fuck sake, keep NAPs small and simple! I'm 99% certain that SM gets lost on biiiig loooong NAPs. It's stupid right?
So keep it simple then! I think that key is in simplicity, just have to find the damn way how to formulate what you want in couple of words :?