Law Of Attraction Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Law Of Attraction Research

Post by Merlin »

Maggic148 wrote:Don't mention HM in your NAP on NAPs, please.
:lol: Yeah maybe you're right.

It's just that I have lost ALL MY FAITH in my SM. I think it's here to kill me or make my life totally miserable on this planet. It's even hiding from me LBs that are causing me Health issues and I am now convinced that my Health issues was caused by my Money LBs which means that my SM is using my Health to sabotage me and make me stop acquiring money. That little fucker... :evil:

Either way, I can't trust something that wants to stop me from acquiring my goals and are making me very sick. That's why I now focus on my HM connection.

My NAP lines are just suggestions, If you don't like them, just change them like you did.
Maggic148 wrote:And for fuck sake, keep NAPs small and simple! I'm 99% certain that SM gets lost on biiiig loooong NAPs.
:? You're kidding me?

All my NAP have 3-5 lines MAX and in many cases just a 1 liner.

Go tell that to Teri Mahaney and her 200+ line script. :roll:
Maggic148

Post by Maggic148 »

One liners?!

Yeah... Technically..

Let me remind you, "Your SM has now safely removed all natal, prenatal, carmic, inherited, not inherited, gathered, learned, hidden--etc--- LBs that prevent you from manifesting bla bla bla....... You now have obtained all PBs to manifest bla bla bla bla....."
I'm not being literal here, just paraphrasing.

You see what I mean? Jeeez, my CM is lost in the middle of that first sentence! SM?
"Boooring, I'm of to do smtg easier, like not listening to you and doing what I know best - PROTECTING you. And the fact that your and mine definition of protection are not the same - phah, I don't bother myself with unimportant stupidities" :mrgreen:

You said it - it is like a 5yr old child! Have you ever talked to a 5 yr old?! I have, a lot! Unless you talk in simple, small sentences they just look at you, like "wtf are you sayin?!" and then turn around and go to do stg more interesting.
UNLESS you find a way to draw their attention :lol: Like candy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is a stupid Commodore 64 computer with only one program - protection (and inputs are disastrous) and you cannot load a program for pentium in it. Screw that Tery mahoney or whoever, we're here to break the rulezzz :mrgreen:

We still have not found the candy!!! Shit, I just got it - we have to find THE CANDY! :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well to me this line talking about all the 10 different types of LBs we find is not too many words but hey, if your CM or SM only understand sentences no longer than 5 words that's not my problem. ;) Again don't read your SM the scripts from Teri mahaney, you might see it explode... :shock: mmmm that might not be a bad idea actually. :? :lol:

Seriously, those "long" 2-3 line scripts were mostly for Cleaning NAPs because for Goal NAPs, it's usually a 1 liner in the style...

"You now make $500/week with your new business" which is the one I had success with and the one I'm gonna use again very soon for my new arcade business.
Fleur de Lis

Post by Fleur de Lis »

Hi! Sorry for getting connected just again now. I know I said I was going to be more active in this forum like a month and a half or two months ago if I remember well, but I've been immersed in work and tons of things to do that it was not possible for me to log in often.
Anyway, I am not listening to the binaural beats anymore (I was testing them to see if they were able to provide peace and calmness of spirit, and to lower my anxiety and stress levels) because, though they worked with the calming my anxiety part, listening to the audios during the evenings caused me to be very tired the next morning. Sometimes I even forgot to wear my earphones and use the audios before going to sleep because I was so exhausted that I literally just slept the moment I touched my bed.... Hopefully, my exhaustion will be lighter from next week on and for about a month time, so I can go back to recording and testing new NAPs. I'm sorry about this, but the job I got thanks to the use of the NAPs is highly demanding and time and energy consuming.
Going back to the NAPs topic, and the fact that the SM can sense that you are not being true about believing that you're going to get something you're asking for like mentioned before in this thread, I was wondering if we aren't forgeting the very important aspect that it is necessary that you need to "feel as if" the thing that you're asking for or you want is already yours... While recording the NAP you should "feel" that what you want is already here, and it's yours... That's how I recorded the NAP for getting the job I now have. I imagined myself going to the ATM and withdrawing my salary every single month (good money) and felt good about it.Nonetheless, I never mentioned in the NAP that I needed some free time for myself too :( . And so that's why the job pays very well, but I have to work double because the job is very demanding and time and energy consuming.
Perun

Post by Perun »

Fleur de Lis wrote:Going back to the NAPs topic, and the fact that the SM can sense that you are not being true about believing that you're going to get something you're asking for like mentioned before in this thread, I was wondering if we aren't forgeting the very important aspect that it is necessary that you need to "feel as if" the thing that you're asking for or you want is already yours... While recording the NAP you should "feel" that what you want is already here, and it's yours...
It's not that we've forgotten it, but that we don't yet know how to do it regularly and consistently. It's not easy to feel as if we already have the goal we want, especially when achieving it runs contrary to what we were taught about the world and ourselves. There is one possible solution that comes to my mind, though, and that is to learn how to do a strong visualization before one starts making NAPs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:It's not easy to feel as if we already have the goal we want
You got that right.

This conversation has been going on ever since I opened the forum back in 2009 and NOBODY has mastered this technique yet so saying it is easy but feeling that very specific emotion is not.

We tried the MED technique which stands for Manifestation Event Description where we tell ourselves a little story and then try to feel the emotions we would have seeing this even unfold in front of us and yet here we are without our goals. :(
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Im suscribing on the thread, I am not dropping this until God tells me its not okay or I die. No fucking way.

When I saw the changes today I was flipping, I thought the research was shut down.

What about the threads? Is there any way where we can see them?

Thia forum is lightyears, lightyears ahead of any other LOA forum. I dare to say its probable the most advanced one in THE WORLD.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:What about the threads? Is there any way where we can see them?
They are archived right now in the Elite Forum which only me can see them now.

1000s of threads and post that led nowhere. :roll: Kinda sucks really. :(
MonsterLord wrote:Thia forum is lightyears, lightyears ahead of any other LOA forum. I dare to say its probable the most advanced one in THE WORLD.
Yeah I agree and that's the sad part because nobody can come and help us by telling us the missing piece(s) that we need to delete those damn LBs. We're so close and yet so far.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: Yeah I agree and that's the sad part because nobody can come and help us by telling us the missing piece(s) that we need to delete those damn LBs. We're so close and yet so far.
I still remember how I came here. It was in the Matrix Energetics forum, everyone was talking about healing, achieving results over time and that stuff. You?..... You were talking about materializing stuff from thin air, changing atoms and that stuff and I thought "this guy is on another level", then I pretty much surfed the forum just looking for your posts and this is how I came to find this forum.

Its a shame theres no (to my knowledge) some NEW revolutionary material, hasnt Bashar uploaded anything new?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote: Yeah I agree and that's the sad part because nobody can come and help us by telling us the missing piece(s) that we need to delete those damn LBs. We're so close and yet so far.
I still remember how I came here. It was in the Matrix Energetics forum, everyone was talking about healing, achieving results over time and that stuff. You?..... You were talking about materializing stuff from thin air, changing atoms and that stuff and I thought "this guy is on another level", then I pretty much surfed the forum just looking for your posts and this is how I came to find this forum.

Its a shame theres no (to my knowledge) some NEW revolutionary material, hasnt Bashar uploaded anything new?
Bashar, Matrix students and I all agree on one thing, that reality is based on the vibration we are in and that anything you want exist right now but at a different vibration so the key is to match that vibration and we do that by playing with beliefs (adding and removing them from our SM).

We know that PBs (Positive Beliefs) acquired by doing Goal NAPs work at changing our vibration but it's those damn LBs (Limiting Beliefs) that are already implanted in our SM that we can't seem to remove using Cleaning NAPs that are killing our manifestation.

They either stop us from manifesting it or if the Goal NAP worked, they create this Rubber Band Effect (RBE) that causes us to crash back down in vibration and lose it all back.

I've seen this over and over again on this forum. We tested countless Cleaning NAPs over the years and yet nothing good came out of it so the tests stopped, we all ran out of ideas to test. So I moved on and let THIS LOA thread alive for now just in case a miracle happens and someone finds a way to remove those damn LBs for good. At that point, I will gladly bring back the LOA forum to life but until then, my time is on this new arcade cabinet business project.