Law Of Attraction Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Law Of Attraction Research

Post by AgentSmith »

What I've never understood about this guy is - he supposedly knows all the answers about reality shifting through his channeling, yet he chooses to live his life by doing seminars and private sessions for $300. It has never sounded legit to me. If he was doing it out of a good heart, he would have done it for free in a pdf with step-by-step explanation how to change our stupid lives, like Merlin has always planned to do. Have I missed why do we give him so much credit?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:What I've never understood about this guy is - he supposedly knows all the answers about reality shifting through his channeling, yet he chooses to live his life by doing seminars and private sessions for $300. It has never sounded legit to me. If he was doing it out of a good heart, he would have done it for free in a pdf with step-by-step explanation how to change our stupid lives, like Merlin has always planned to do. Have I missed why do we give him so much credit?
I'm pretty sure Darryl Anka, the channeler has the life that he wants right now. He is the head of his Movie Production company so he does what he loves.

As for Bashar, the channeled entity, he said that he doesn't have any money where he lives and they are all telepathic so the seminars is to answers the questions of people.

The problem is not so much about giving credit or not to such "weird thing" like channeling, because even if a 20 ft tall red kangooroo lands on my door step, he if can tell me advices on what to NAP and cool ideas to clean our LBs, I will listen. :lol:

The problem is that hippie community which don't give a shit about money and ask stupid questions that don't mean anything.

We need more nerds there asking super advanced scientific questions but nobody ask them so we're all going nowhere.

If I would live near L.A. I would have been there and trust me on that, I would have drilled the "ET" with TONS of questions and would even come back on the next seminars to tell everyone that he's a fraud and his advices led nowhere.

It's sad that I had to turn to channeled entities but ever since I opened my forum in 2009, I was hoping to see my members tell me what I need to do and NOT the other way around and since most advices I got from members was to "think happy thoughts and visualize my goal as if I already have it" I was quickly running out of ideas to test.
adhock

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote:Read the post just before yours... ;)
Shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

then maybe we should make a whip-round for a ticket to LA??? :D :D :D
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Wanted to share this for some insights.
https://youtu.be/V_2OlMP-bYY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and he is a lottery winner as well..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Lorenzo wrote:Wanted to share this for some insights.
https://youtu.be/V_2OlMP-bYY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and he is a lottery winner as well..
Attracting a lot of money is not that difficult at first when your Money LBs are sleeping but hehe, trust me, when they wake up because the money is pouring in, they will crash your finances and you won't see it coming.

Did you know that 2 out of 3 Lottery winners lost it all back within the following 5 years? Read this...

https://money.cnn.com/2002/05/08/pf/saving/q_gonebust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So back to your guy on the video...

He's close but he's missing the most important part which is the removal of LBs at the SM level.

You see, when you desire something, you don't need to say the line "I am now ready to receive_____" because your HM is ALREADY sending you the vibration of the parallel reality where you have your goal, the reason why you don't see it is because your subconscious mind has LBs that filters this super high vibration and brings it down to the vibration that you are vibrating right now which is the vibration where you do NOT have your goal.

Until you remove ALL your LBs on a topic, your CM can ask and beg your HM all it wants, and you HM can send all the high vibration he wants, if you haven't removed all your LBs, your SM will still filter it all and you will never see your goal.

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Can't a specific focused NAP be created to remove the LBs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Lorenzo wrote:Can't a specific focused NAP be created to remove the LBs?
Yes it's called a Cleaning NAP but since 2010 and more seriously 2013, we tested all kinds of Cleaning NAPs and they pretty much all failed.

But now I think I understand why...

See your SM LBs as weeds, and cracks as the holes that are left behind when the weed is uprooted. If you remove all the weeds you have removed 100% of your LBs but...that doesn't stop the trapped emotions (TEs) from entering in one of the remaining holes. Trapped Emotions are a concept from Dr. Nelson who invented The Emotion Code, a technique to clear the cause root of any pain.

Dr. Nelson said that when an area in the body is stressed, it can develop small energetic cracks and that's where emotions which are baseball size magnetic balls, can come in a hide in these cracks causing more pain.

So if one if these trapped emotions (TEs) come in, it pretty much does the same as the old LB you removed which is to lower your vibration so technically YES... you have removed 100% of your weeds but you still got infected by these TEs and will be until ALL the cracks are filled.

So now the question I must ask MT is not what % of Money LBs I removed because they have all been removed many weeks ago. The question I must ask is what is the % of cracks that I have filled yet and THAT will tell me how close I am from manifesting my goal because when all the LBs and TEs are removed and cracks are filled, my vibration can finally rise, reach and maintain the wanted vibration and that's when I will manifest my goal soon.

Q-So what is the % of cracks that I have filled yet on Roulette?
A- 98% :twisted:

Yesterday when I went to bed it was 96% and tonight it will be 100%.

If it works and roulette gets better, I will close my Merlincade forum because I won't need to sell arcade cabinets anymore and bring back the LOA forum and send a PM to AAALLLLLL the forum members so it could be one hell of a LOA party for Xmas. :lol: :lol: :SupNap:
Fleur de Lis

Post by Fleur de Lis »

See your SM LBs as weeds, and cracks as the holes that are left behind when the weed is uprooted. If you remove all the weeds you have removed 100% of your LBs but...that doesn't stop the trapped emotions (TEs) from entering in one of the remaining holes. Trapped Emotions are a concept from Dr. Nelson who invented The Emotion Code, a technique to clear the cause root of any pain.

Dr. Nelson said that when an area in the body is stressed, it can develop small energetic cracks and that's where emotions which are baseball size magnetic balls, can come in a hide in these cracks causing more pain.
Now that you're mentioning this, I can relate why the job I've just lost could have been affected by LBs in the first place. Stress was totally 100% present in my life every single second of 2018. Huge amounts of stress, plus add to that the fact that I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. So, bearing this mind, my question is: Wouldn't it be possible to do a goal NAP that help us to eliminate or at least alleviate emotional stress levels, so the LBs can be removed too?

I haven't written my lines for the Goal Nap I wanted to do in order to attract a new job yet. I don't want to write them because I really don't know what to include, or include things that in the end might be pointless because LBs will eventually kick-in again... The Job Goal Nap won't remove LBs, so the job will be lost in the end once again.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fleur de Lis wrote:my question is: Wouldn't it be possible to do a goal NAP that help us to eliminate or at least alleviate emotional stress levels, so the LBs can be removed too?

I haven't written my lines for the Goal Nap I wanted to do in order to attract a new job yet. I don't want to write them because I really don't know what to include, or include things that in the end might be pointless because LBs will eventually kick-in again... The Job Goal Nap won't remove LBs, so the job will be lost in the end once again.
You can't totally avoid stress, that comes standard on this planet so the only thing that you will need to do is a Cleaning NAP to remove not only the trapped emotions that entered these little energetic cracks that Dr. Nelson is talking about but also and mainly, remove all the already present LBs in your SM.

I don't believe now that we reacquire the same LBs once we have uprooted them, I think that we didn't focus a lot on filling the holes they leave behind after we have removed them.

This "REMOVE LB>>>CREATE A HOLE>>>ACQUIRE A NEW TRAPPED EMOTION>>REMOVE TRAPPED EMOTION" cycle needs to end and the only that I now think we can achieve that is by this "POUNDING EFFECT" and clean clean clean clean and clean so more until not only ALL the LBs have been removed and not only ALL the Trapped Emotions that came into the holes are also removed but until all those holes have been patched.

It's gonna be from now on, one hell of a "hole patching job" I guarantee you that. :geek:

I will create a new thread just on that one...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, you remember what happened Dec 23rd last year? ;)

Here's a screenshot to help you in case you forgot because I didn't. :mrgreen:

This is not a shot in a million but a shot in 2 Million. :lol:
Dec-23.jpg