New User

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
islandGuy

New User

Post by islandGuy »

Hi everyone, I'm a new member of this forum but I've been keeping an eye on it for the past year or more. I'm really impressed with how much interest everyone has in the topics discussed. To all the members, thank you for the continued support and to Merlin, thank you for providing this one of a kind platform for all us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: New User

Post by Merlin »

islandGuy wrote:Hi everyone, I'm a new member of this forum but I've been keeping an eye on it for the past year or more. I'm really impressed with how much interest everyone has in the topics discussed. To all the members, thank you for the continued support and to Merlin, thank you for providing this one of a kind platform for all us.
The LOA is pretty much dead right now. In fact I removed the LOA forum because the research was leading nowhere. I think you are coming a bit too late. Anyway, we failed at manifesting our goals so you didn't miss too much.
JokerJokes

Post by JokerJokes »

Hi there,
a question:
how can i access other forums such as SM and others?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JokerJokes wrote:Hi there,
a question:
how can i access other forums such as SM and others?
You can't it's closed for good unless we come up with something that could make the LOA work every time and right now we are not even close so to me the LOA is dead as a mechanical technique.

In other words, it works like a flip of a coin. Sometimes it will work but most of the time, it won't.

Your "luck" will depend on how many Limiting Beliefs (LBs) you have associated to that goal you want to manifest. If you have very little then a simple "Goal NAP" could make you manifest it but if you have tons of LBs then I'm afraid you are stuck like us at trying to figure out HOW.. we can remove once and for all those LBs so that we have no obstructions between us and our goals.

Because after all these years, we haven't been able to figure it out, I decided to close it for good instead of being listed #1 of Google on keywords like "LOA forum or Subconscious Mind Forum" and give false hope to a constant flow of newbies. The LOA in general has given false hope to too many people throughout the last century, enough is enough.