Manifesting Anything Is Really Possible

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
islandGuy

Manifesting Anything Is Really Possible

Post by islandGuy »

About two years ago I came across 'NAPs' and decided I was going to give it a shot. As Merlin taught on his website, I found a goal and a rocket to achieve it. My goal was to win Pick4. In my country the minimum wager is USD $0.08 with a payout of USD $420 before tax. So I created a NAP as follows: "You make $420 using Pick4" with a 3 second loop.
Here's exactly what I did next.
On a quiet afternoon, I found a chair and got my headphones. I closed my eyes and imagined a ball of energy going down through my feet into the floor to ground me. Then I imagined the gold ball of energy coming back up and awakening each chakra. When it reached the top of my head I imagined a white stream of light leading to the universe. I sent my energy up in this channel then passed several colours of light. Blue, red, purple etc then I stopped when I reached pure white. I stayed there for about 2 to 3 minutes. While doing the exercise, I was inhaling for about 20 seconds and exhaling for 15 seconds. The entire thing was about 5 minutes.
Oh well I want to see what will happen I thought.
The night I had a dream that a lotion on the dresser had a 4 digit number on it. I remembered the number vividly upon waking. I checked the lotion bottle but the number was not there. However I still played the exact numbers I saw in my dream. (In my country Pick4 is played four times per day). The numbers did not hit. The very next day the EXACT NUMBERS hit in the EXACT ORDER I saw them in my dream. Unfortunately I had only bought them for the first day.

From this experience I knew for sure that we are capable of bringing a desired mental outcome to physical reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Manifesting Anything Is Really Possible

Post by Merlin »

islandGuy wrote:The very next day the EXACT NUMBERS hit in the EXACT ORDER I saw them in my dream. Unfortunately I had only bought them for the first day.
It's always like that. There is always something blocking us from manifesting our goal. In fact try that visualization again and wait to see those winning numbers in a dream, they won't come, I'm pretty sure of it. Don't believe me? Try it every day of the next week and let me know how you did.

What made us fail is not so much the adding of Positive Beliefs that you can acquire using visualization like you did or through a NAP. It's the ALREADY ACQUIRED Limiting Beliefs that you have about Money or other topics that are pushing away the manifestation of that goal.

You see, Positive Beliefs or PBs are implanted in our Subconscious Mind (SM) to tell it to attract this because we like that goal but if you wanted something and YEARS later you still haven't manifested it (ex: Money), chances are you already have in your SM Limiting Beliefs or LBs that are telling your SM to push that goal away.

Those LBs are usually passed down in our DNA/Genes so your great great great great great great grand father might have been scared to death by a priest who told him that he had too much money and that he will "BUUUUUURRRNNN IN HEEELLLL FOR ETEEEEERRRNITYYYY" :evil: and your grand father believed that kinda crap so much that without him knowing it, he implanted in his SM a LB that pushes away money because it's REALLY BAD if you attract it.

Sadly, this crappy LB is passed down the DNA and your father had problems attracting money and you too and you wonder why...well now you know.

The reason the LOA forum was closed wasn't because we couldn't attract our goals (we did sometimes) but because even when we attracted it, the LBs in our SM made us lose it all back over time.

My 1st NAP was a Money NAP to attract $500/week with my new business, it took me 3 days to get it. I did a 2nd NAP to attract $5,000/month and 10 days later, I wasn't making $5,000/month but rather $10,000/month. :shock:

Talk about believing in this LOA. I couldn't deny it even if I wanted too. However I lost it all back within the next 2 years and I have crashed so hard financially that I still haven't recovered from this crash yet.

So doing NAPs and visualization might work form time to time but if you have LBs on that topic, you will either never manifest it or you will but lose it back later on.

Since we never have been able to remove those LBs PERMANENTLY from our SM after years of testing, I closed the LOA forum. :(

Sorry to bring you down but it's better that you know about those LBs now than waste your life like I did forcing against a wall that doesn't easily move. :roll:
islandGuy

Post by islandGuy »

Thanks. I figured something like that was happening.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

islandGuy wrote:Thanks. I figured something like that was happening.
NAPs will still work on topics that you do not have any LBs on. Sadly, those topics are not what we really want and those topics that we really crave and don't have right now are LOADED with LBs and the hardest ones to manifest and not lose it all back.

P.s. No more Jamaica Investment post here or your entire account gets closed. ;)