Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
mestro

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:
Merlin wrote:Aaaannnnnnd DONE for the 3rd request to my HM.

I will repeat that tomorrow. 8-)
How do you connect with your Higher mind?

Using NAPs?
You could but the simplest way I found is to simply talk to him because the HM is the 2nd half of you, the other half is the physical body so it knows exactly what you want and think but you still have to ask him to remove all LBs at the TLR (Template Level Reality) so that you don't get pulled back to the loser track once you shift to the "100% Success Track".

So,I can ask my Higher Mind to implant new positive beliefs in TLR and remove all the limiting beliefs?
Also,To do that I have to do that twice a week and 3 hours in a row like you mentioned 1PM,2PM and 3PM like a prayer.

Also,I just have to ask questions to myself in order to connect to my higher mind to receive answers to anything?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:So,I can ask my Higher Mind to implant new positive beliefs in TLR and remove all the limiting beliefs?
Yup
mestro wrote:Also,To do that I have to do that twice a week and 3 hours in a row like you mentioned 1PM,2PM and 3PM like a prayer.
Yup
mestro wrote:Also,I just have to ask questions to myself in order to connect to my higher mind to receive answers to anything?
Don't ask questions, you won't get answers unless you do meditation or learn this tool that I use called MT or muscle Testing. You don't ask your HM anything, you just tell your HM to remove all the LBs that can pull you back into a losing track and plant all the PBs to shift to a success track.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:So,I can ask my Higher Mind to implant new positive beliefs in TLR and remove all the limiting beliefs?
Yup
mestro wrote:Also,To do that I have to do that twice a week and 3 hours in a row like you mentioned 1PM,2PM and 3PM like a prayer.
Yup
mestro wrote:Also,I just have to ask questions to myself in order to connect to my higher mind to receive answers to anything?
Don't ask questions, you won't get answers unless you do meditation or learn this tool that I use called MT or muscle Testing. You don't ask your HM anything, you just tell your HM to remove all the LBs that can pull you back into a losing track and plant all the PBs to shift to a success track.
Allright! But how come I know that I don't have any LBs left or Ill have to do this generally on regular basis? Like for lifetime.
Can you give some more information about "MT" or "Meditation"?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Allright! But how come I know that I don't have any LBs left or Ill have to do this generally on regular basis? Like for lifetime.
Your beliefs create your reality so if after a week you still don't see things change then you may be still in the loser track.

The first thing you need to do is tell your HM to shift you away PERMANENTLY from this loser track where you cannot seem to manifest that goal by removing all LBs pulling you back to this loser track and then tell him to plant all the PBs that you need to shift to a parallel track where there won't be any sabotage.

This should take a week to do. After, you can do a NAP to attract any goal you want.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Allright! But how come I know that I don't have any LBs left or Ill have to do this generally on regular basis? Like for lifetime.
Your beliefs create your reality so if after a week you still don't see things change then you may be still in the loser track.

The first thing you need to do is tell your HM to shift you away PERMANENTLY from this loser track where you cannot seem to manifest that goal by removing all LBs pulling you back to this loser track and then tell him to plant all the PBs that you need to shift to a parallel track where there won't be any sabotage.

This should take a week to do. After, you can do a NAP to attract any goal you want.
Thanks for providing with so much information.
This is indeed life changing stuff.

Btw! The MT you are talking about is this? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLdACZ7TKY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Btw! The MT you are talking about is this? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLdACZ7TKY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes but in a loser track, you will get false answers all the time, trust me on that. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

OK, this is day #2 of this HM request to reprogram the TLR.

I told my HM to clear any LBsand plant all the PBs to shift me to the success track where I will be able to instantly shift to any tracks I want including one where I will win on whatever number I bet on the roulette.

I've done it 1 hour ago and just did it a 2nd time now so 1 more attempt to go in 1 hour and I will be done.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Btw! The MT you are talking about is this? right?

Yes but in a loser track, you will get false answers all the time, trust me on that. ;)
So,How can I make sure that I am on the right track? xD

Seems like this stuff is never ending.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:So,How can I make sure that I am on the right track? xD
That's why I play roulette almost every day to see any progress with my Muscle Testing.

If you don't use MT then after the 2 days of requesting your HM to shift you into a successful track and then waited another 4 days for a total of 6 days, if it worked then you should be in this new success track and then you do a basic 10 day Goal NAP to attract a goal.

If you really are in a new track then the LBs of the previous track stopping you from manifesting your goal will be gone and a simple Goal NAP could implant all the new positive beliefs (PBs) that you will need to manifest that goal.

The LOA is very simple, you just need to remove the Limiting Beliefs stopping you from manifesting your goal and implant all the PBs that will attract that goal and you should get it.

The reason why we struggle is because those damn LBs keeps coming back over and over and all we see is the RBE (Rubber Band Effect) and sabotage that lead us nowhere. :roll:
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:So,How can I make sure that I am on the right track? xD
That's why I play roulette almost every day to see any progress with my Muscle Testing.

If you don't use MT then after the 2 days of requesting your HM to shift you into a successful track and then waited another 4 days for a total of 6 days, if it worked then you should be in this new success track and then you do a basic 10 day Goal NAP to attract a goal.

If you really are in a new track then the LBs of the previous track stopping you from manifesting your goal will be gone and a simple Goal NAP could implant all the new positive beliefs (PBs) that you will need to manifest that goal.
Woah! I completely get it.

I am waiting for your results to be posted.

Btw! Thanks a lot for clarifying a lot of things that seemed confusing to me.