Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

According to MT, I have finally reached and I am now maintaining the vibration of the parallel track where I will get my MT answers exclusively from my HM. No more LBs to clear, no more PBs to implant and the TLR has been reprogrammed last week and is not taking effect in 3D.

I should see results on roulette between 2-12 hrs but MT is telling me that it won't be tonight. So I will check again when I wake up tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You know what guys, I think it might be working. :shock:

I took a break from the roulette for 2 hrs then came back to it and played a set of 16 spins and got a 3/16, almost a 4/16. :shock:

On the last and 16th spin, MT told me to bet on the #35 and the #14 won but look which number is sitting next to #14... ;)
Roulette.jpg
Roulette.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
MT told me that this climb to 16/16 belief coming from MT and my HM will happen within 1 hour but told me it won't be done today (Saturday night) so I will try again Sunday.

I think this could be it because when I play and lose, usually, MT tells me that I have LBs to clean and now it keeps telling me that I have nothing to clear or add.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m excited for you Merlin !!!!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m excited for you Merlin !!!!!!
Good because I’m excited for all of you if I finally get my MT getting its answers from my HM.

I played another game and got a 0/16 so it won't be for now but we'll see what Sunday brings.
Illusionist

Post by Illusionist »

Hey Merlin, I am curious about these parallel realities and parallel shifting you mention... How does it exactly work based on your experience? Like are there infinite versions of you existing in infinite dimensions or there is just one version of you and you can "shift" into another reality?
mestro

Post by mestro »

Congrats Merlin I am so happy for you.
I send you good vibes that you get all the results that you wish for.

Proud to be a part of this forum even though I came just 2 days before,I guess I was attracted here. 8)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Illusionist wrote:Hey Merlin, I am curious about these parallel realities and parallel shifting you mention... How does it exactly work based on your experience? Like are there infinite versions of you existing in infinite dimensions or there is just one version of you and you can "shift" into another reality?
Well nobody really knows or understand exactly how it works but both scientists and fans of spirituality know that it exist.

As to how many versions of us we have, my Muscles Testing tell me that we start with 100 different versions of us at birth and then as they die 1 by 1 over time, they can shift back into 1 of the remaining versions of them (younger, richer, single or married with kids, etc) and start over their life if they want to or move forward and reincarnate in a future life.

That's the spiritual pov but on the science side, scientists have already confirmed the existence of 11 dimensions and also that the atom that we are made of, keeps disappearing and reappearing and at first they didn't know where those atoms were going but now they are pretty much convinced that they jump to another parallel reality and like MIT's quantum physicist Max Tegmark says in this video, if an atom can instantly be at 2 places at the same time "so can I".

mestro

Post by mestro »

One thing Merlin,Can you tell me what
Template Level Reality actually is? Does it means in what way soul decides to live?

Also,What is Emotion code?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:One thing Merlin,Can you tell me what
Template Level Reality actually is? Does it means in what way soul decides to live?

The TLR is a concept coming from a channeled entity named Bashar, the logical scientific minded people hate him but the spirituality fans love him. As for me, I'm neutral in this because even though Bashar taught me many interesting concepts like the TLR, he still lacks detailed information and step by step guidance to master them so that we can reprogram this TLR with success.

What I like about Bashar though is that he's the most well spoken one in the entire spiritual community where they mostly talk about meditation or when they talk about the LOA, they tell you to fake a smile (fake it until you make it :roll: ) and sometimes they drive me mad.

https://vimeo.com/204063687#t=309s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for Emotion Code, just Google it, it a healing technique created by Dr. Bradley Nelson. he uses MT to ask the SM for LBs or like he calls them, Trapped Emotions but they are the same as Limiting Beliefs.

mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:One thing Merlin,Can you tell me what

The TLR is a concept coming from a channeled entity named Bashar, the logical scientific minded people hate him but the spirituality fans love him. As for me, I'm neutral in this because even though Bashar taught me many interesting concepts like the TLR, he still lacks detailed information and step by step guidance to master them so that we can reprogram this TLR with success.

What I like about Bashar though is that he's the most well spoken one in the entire spiritual community where they mostly talk about meditation or when they talk about the LOA, they tell you to fake a smile (fake it until you make it :roll: ) and sometimes they drive me mad.

https://vimeo.com/204063687#t=309s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for Emotion Code, just Google it, it a healing technique created by Dr. Bradley Nelson. he uses MT to ask the SM for LBs or like he calls them, Trapped Emotions but they are the same as Limiting Beliefs.

Thanks for linking me up to the both of the videos.
Bashar seems to be a real deal ,Something that no one has ever touched over.

Also,Link me up the roulette website if possible.