Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yes ! I haven’t seen any improvements on money yet but I guess that’s the area with the most PBs so...
Well we are just starting to notice that we may have finally shifted to a success track so now the next test would be to do a regular 10 day Goal NAP on a topic and see where we stand.

Which is kinda what I'm testing here with EC because my focus is still this 16/16 at roulette coming form MT and my HM.

Btw, MT is telling me that through a NAP, the shift to a success track will take 21 days. :?

That could be why we don't see a lot of success stories now.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I must be around 15 days now if I’m correct ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I must be around 15 days now if I’m correct ?
Not sure anymore I kinda lost track of when I started EC and when you did the NAP.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, was that 4/16 with different numbers given by MT or by betting on the same number like that 4 wins from last year?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, was that 4/16 with different numbers given by MT or by betting on the same number like that 4 wins from last year?
Yup, 4 different numbers given by MT. :twisted:

2 wins back to back then a loss, a win after that so 3 out of 4 and a 4th one 2-3 spins after that.

That was kinda cool to get from MT a number and see it win next. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm interesting :?

MT is telling me that this 4/16 comes from the fact that I am now permanently in the 100% success track but the fact that I don't win more is because of a lack of PBs. :shock:

This would make sense since in this track there are no LBs but just because we don't have any LBs or you managed to clear them all, it doesn't mean you have all the PBs needed to attract your goal.

So this points back at what I was talking earlier which is that now that we have landed in this success track, all we need to do to attract a goal is to do a simple Goal NAP to plant all the needed PBs.

As for me, I will try to do that using EC, it's much faster. It's the same process as dealing with the HM in the TLR meaning that I have to implant PBs every hour for 3 hrs straight and do that 2 days in a row.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Holy shit... another 4/16. :shock: :o :shock: :SupNap:

Yup, I think I might have cracked this LOA from hell... :?

I remember the 4/16 I had at Xmas 2017 and I think I got another 4/16 in 2018 although I don't remember when exactly.

However, just to have not 1 but 2 4/16 in less than 24 hrs, there is DEFINITELY something going one here.

MT is telling me that I have planted 55% of all PBs needed and when I plant the other ones in less than 30 minutes, I should jump to 100% and then...... hehe.... hang on to your hats. :twisted:
Feb12-01.jpg
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote: Yup, I think I might have cracked this LOA from hell... :?
Happy shock all around!! This is huge and I'm really trying not to get my hopes up!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:
Merlin wrote: Yup, I think I might have cracked this LOA from hell... :?
Happy shock all around!! This is huge and I'm really trying not to get my hopes up!
:lol: yeah I know but I'm just putting 2 and 2 together here and with not just one but two 4/16s in less than 24 hrs, I would like to say that nothing important is happening here but I wouldn't believe myself. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Best news I’ve woken up to EVEEEER !!!!!!!!