Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, don’t know if I’m in a success track yet but my weight keeps dropping (-6kgs since the start), and also my love life is getting really good as I met someone who is exactly what I wanted (I mean he litterally ticks all the boxes on my list, it is almost scary!)
That's good to know.

As for me, just the fact that I could possibly bring back my 10K/month biz just blows my mind so I must have shifted to a much better track.

Maybe not the track that I want where MT gets his answers from my HM but it's much better than what the loser track was giving us.

Who knows, maybe my HM will surprise me one day and all my roulette bets will win.
Perun

Post by Perun »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, don’t know if I’m in a success track yet but my weight keeps dropping (-6kgs since the start), and also my love life is getting really good as I met someone who is exactly what I wanted (I mean he litterally ticks all the boxes on my list, it is almost scary!)
Virgo, could you please tell us what lines do you use? I don't mean all the details, only the sentence format.
adhock

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote:
adhock wrote:Merlin, I am wondering on one thing...
What is a 100% success track? Does it impact on every aspect of life, of what I am doing???
A 100% success track to me is a track that has no sabotage in it meaning that when you do a Goal NAP and implant PBs to attract a goal, whatever topic even BIG 4 topics, you will not only attract it but without any LBs, you won't have any RBE so you won't lose it all back after.

Also, don't forget that vibration doesn't go up in a straight line so you might see a drop in trading profits but it should always go higher. If it goes down and doesn't seem to go back up then you are NOT on a 100% success track.

So, the only way to check whether Iam on a success track is observing changes in the matter of which I was doing NAPs? In my case (height growth) it would be observing if my body changes? Correct me if I am wrong...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I use the lines Merlin posted, no more no less :)
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

2 goals (weight, relationship) in 1 nap?
justz

Post by justz »

Congrats Virgo!

I’m definitely on the loser track my weight won’t move, my love life is q nessa and that promotion I’m trying to attract for 1 year now keeps running.
So I’m glad someone has good news
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:2 goals (weight, relationship) in 1 nap?
Yeah I'm getting curious too.. :?
mestro

Post by mestro »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p72enmYGO84" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was just watching Bashar's video and at 3:57 I thought he is really unrealistic :/
Also,A comment there reveals that He makes his hand in a way like Illuminati's does.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p72enmYGO84

I was just watching Bashar's video and at 3:57 I thought he is really unrealistic :/
Also,A comment there reveals that He makes his hand in a way like Illuminati's does.
My job here is not to judge or "think" about whether this is true or false but just to gather ideas to test no matter how crazy they seem.

For example, we seem to have some success here based on a NAP that is asking the HM to clear the TLR. Well if you would have laughed at this concept that Bashar talked about, you wouldn't have done this NAP and could be missing out on something here.

Follow me?

That's why I keep saying "Don't THINK...JUST TEST" because most people will reject new ideas anyway and many might turn out to be true.

In fact almost all scientific discoveries were found when a guy stopped laughing about it and decided to test it. Then NOBODY was laughing after that.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Wow! :o :shock:

Just got a 4/16 guys. :twisted: :SupNap: :SupNap: :SupNap:

I'm cleaning and cleaning and coming to the end of anything left to clear then I see a win and another and another. :shock:

Maybe I have FINALLY cleared all the LBs surrounding my MT phone line? :?