Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:If you get a 5/16, we can assuredly say that the LOA has been officially cracked.
Even another 4/16 would convince me. I think I got 2 last year counting the one on Xmas 2017 and now I got 2 in 24 hrs so if I got a 3rd one 24 hrs later, that's it for me.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok I get it now. MT is telling me that the vibration I will have in about 20 min from now is not the reaching part but the maintaining part of the vibration of the 16/16.

Because reaching the vibration is easy, the hardest part is to maintain that vibration permanently because only then can the goal manifest itself.

Now does that mean that the goal will instantly manifest as soon as I lock into that 16/16 vibration? Not really but at least I will have done 99% of the job, the other 1% will come from my HM when he wants to manifest himself which could be in a matter of minutes or even days later.

We'll see how it turns out tonight for me.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Look what I got :mrgreen:

That's right... another 4/16. :SupNap: :SupNap:

That's 3 in a row now.

So February 13 2019 was the day that I have been waiting for....
28 years, 5 months and 13 days now. :geek:

I don't know when I will fully crack the LOA nut and fully have my HM and get this 16/16 but with 3 4/16s in 48 hrs, NOBODY can convince me otherwise, to me I HAVE CRACKED THE LOA.

I may have to do more cleaning or shift to other tracks but it's not a matter of "IF" I will fully crack it one day anymore, it has now become a matter of "WHEN" I will fully crack it.

MT is telling me that I will get my full HM connection and 16/16 in the next few hours and I will also shift tomorrow (Thursday) to the track where my brother has shifted in 2012. Even though I know that my HM has the power to do that, I will believe it when I see it.

For that I first need to get this 16/16 at roulette so that I acquire the belief that my HM can shift me ANYWHERE including the reality where the number I bet on the roulette will win next, no matter which number I will choose.

Once I get to that point, the next step will be to shift to a parallel reality that's 99.9% similar to this one but where the color of one item in my room has a different color (ex: my green lamp is now blue in this other track) and then the next step is to instantly jump from my room to the kitchen and after that, my HM can shift me to the track that my brother is in right now.

I know for many this sounds completely crazy but this is what I got from decades of research. Every reality has it's vibration and you Higher Mind knows the vibration of each one and the only reason why your HM cannot instantly shift you to those other track is those LBs you have that says "Are you nuts, you can do this, you can't win at roulette on every bet..." and once you get over those LBs, your HM is free to instantly shift your vibration and *BOOM* you are now in another reality. ;)
Feb13-01.jpg
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote:another 4/16.
I HAVE CRACKED THE LOA.
Holy shit Merlin, this is fucking huge!! Pardon my language but holy shit!! I don't know what else to say.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yeah I know... I'm still in shock and it was just another 4/16, I can't imagine the full 16/16 but it's growing on me now, I can more and more believe that I can get a real winning number from MT. :SupNap:

Can you believe that we had it all right from the start, that a NAP could implant PBs in our SM and we would get our goal but because we were in a fucking "Loser Track" :evil: since birth (at least for me) we were doomed to fail. :roll:

Do you see how far away we are from the population and other LOA forums? We have lost them all in the dust. :lol:
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote:it's growing on me now, I can more and more believe that I can get a real winning number from MT.
I'm using you as an example for my beliefs :D :D :D :lol: if you got a 4/16 then everything is possible for me!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:
Merlin wrote:it's growing on me now, I can more and more believe that I can get a real winning number from MT.
I'm using you as an example for my beliefs :D :D :D :lol: if you got a 4/16 then everything is possible for me!
You have to convince your HM to shift you in this 100% success track or else NOTHING will work. Once you shift, then the fun can begin because you have no RBE that will pull you back into "loser city".
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote: You have to convince your HM to shift you in this 100% success track or else NOTHING will work. Once you shift, then the fun can begin because you have no RBE that will pull you back into "loser city".
Yup! Today was day 3 of asking my HM politely, and day 13 of listening to a NAP for the same thing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Good. when I will have my full HM connection, I will be able to ask questions to help you guys shift and do the best NAP.

We can all breathe by the nose now as it's just a matter or time now. Not sure when though... :?
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

What a beautiful morning news :D