Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Fleur de Lis

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Fleur de Lis »

Hello people...

I am just reporting here. I keep listening to the same cleaning NAP I've listening lately, with similar lines to the ones adhock mentioned above, but without the SM part. I use the lines that state "clearing LBs at the Soul level". So, should I add an extra line including the part of eliminating the LBs from the SM too?

I also wanted to share with you something that happened to me today at the supermarket, because though the job I want hasn't manifested yet, I think there is definitely something going on here. So, today I went to the supermarket and I took number 77 (at random, I didn't know I was going to get this number before taking it) in order to wait for my turn to be assisted at the meat section. Then, I went to the dairy products section (which is located in the other side of the supermarket, totally independent from the meat section btw) and I also got number 77, and I didn't know I was going to get the same number in advance either, because like I said the numbers are gotten randomly. Now, I don't know about the odds of getting the same number two times in a row, randomly, in two separate sections of a supermarket, while waiting for your turn to be assisted as a customer. It had never happened to me before, so it made me think about the LOA and how this could be a sign that things are working here, and LBs are getting eliminated slowly but without stopping. I have also been seeing repetitive numbers like 11:11 or 15:15 lately and in multiple times. I don't know about you, but I think this definitely a sign of the LOA trying to communicate that things are working and that a little patience is needed to get the final result.

Merlin, how many weeks are necessary to clean all job related LBs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fleur de Lis wrote:Hello people...

I am just reporting here. I keep listening to the same cleaning NAP I've listening lately, with similar lines to the ones adhock mentioned above, but without the SM part. I use the lines that state "clearing LBs at the Soul level". So, should I add an extra line including the part of eliminating the LBs from the SM too?
Like I said to adhock, I can't answer that one right now because I don't have my reliable MT signal yet so it's up to you.

What I would do is continue the cleaning but I would also add the pounding effect (cleaning minute by minute and filling every hole left by the removal of the LB by a new PB).
Fleur de Lis wrote:Merlin, how many weeks are necessary to clean all job related LBs?
I just posted the answer on the previous page.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little update...

In the past few days, I've been planting PBs in my SM regarding MT in order to get answers exclusively from the HM. These are the 3 commands I gave it...

1- When I ask a MT question, go get the answer from the HM.
2- When you give me the answer via MT, you give me EXACTLY the same answer as the one that the HM told you.
3- If the HM doesn't have an answer, you do NOT make up an answer, you just don't give me a yes or no answer from MT I will get it.

Now as you know, PBs to the SM is like orders from a General to a Soldier. In others words, the SM will not question at all the order and execute it ASAP. So if the LBs want to tell the SM a lie, the SM will be programmed to NOT give me that false answer via MT because it will not come the HM. :twisted:

Because I may seem to get better answers from the MT/HM, I got some crazy flu symptoms because I have been cleaning A LOT of LBs yesterday and today too. I seem to have a total of 7 topics that I need to clear for this HM connection to occur (HM, roulette, MT, Health, doubts, etc...)

Again, I'm trying to get from MT and my HM the next winning number on roulette and I don't need MT to know that it will be much faster to believe in just getting the next winning number from the HM and have a different winning number on every spin than betting always the exact same number (ex: 35) and let my HM shift me to a different parallel reality on every spin so that the #35 wins 16 times in a row.

That is why MT said that I will get my 16/16 through MT before I get it directly from my HM by shifting tracks.

However, if I stay in the same track and always get the right next winning number from my HM over and over, then I will start to believe that I got my HM connection and at this point, things will move VERY FAST because well... I will not only have my HM connection but will have a perfect MT too so you see the bomb here? :twisted:

So right now, my focus is on just having a "phone connection" with my HM via MT by removing the static on the line. I am getting close because I see a lot of close calls and also won twice in the last 10 spins.

Apparently I should get the perfect connection tonight or early morning for you guys.

We'll see about that.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Good luck Merlin !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Instead of resetting the game and start a new set of 16 spins to see how many wins I get within those 16 spins, I now keep playing.

I bet $100 on 1 single number MT tells me on each spin so if I lose 35 times in a row then I am down $3,500 but if I win, I go up an extra $3,500 so my job is to win once every 35 spins to stay afloat and constantly win more and more.

If I lose 35 times in a row or more then the total goes down and up if I win more than once per 35 spins.

Right now, the total is in the $20k range as you can see here.

I'm pretty sure I will never go back down to 0 but we never know. If I go over $50K or $100K then I will have a good idea that my MT signal is now fairly strong and coming from my HM.
24-jan.gif
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well as you can see here things can move fast.

Right after winning with the 21 I played again and won again with the 27 so if you add these 2 wins that an extra $7000 and now the total is $26K.

Once again, the odds of betting only 1 number and winning once is 1 in 38, 1 in 1,444 to win 2 in a row and 1 in 54,488 to win 3 times in a row which I never had besides Xmas 2017 when I won 4 times in a row where the odds are 1 in over 2 million. Can't wait to see that again. :twisted:
24-janB.gif
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I play about an hour then take a few hours off but still the total keeps getting up so I'm gaining more than I lose and that's a good sign.

I am now around $35k.
25-jan.gif
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little update...

I usually play roulette for about an half an hour and dropped it again for a few hours after to do something else when I go up another 5K or so. It usually takes me about 10-15 spins after a lot of cleaning.

Everything was going smoothly until I hit the 40K mark. Then I started losing like I never lost before. I'm talking about over 150 spins in a row without any gain. :shock:

That's not normal. When I woke up this morning I was thinking... and then asked MT...

Q- Am I still in the 0% sabotage track?
A- NO. :shock:

Wait....WHAT??? :evil:

Apparently, my crossing into the 40K triggered some old well hidden Money LBs in my SM to be able to shift me back to a sabotage track. :roll:

This shit will never end. :(

After some cleaning, I am now back into the 0% sabotage track.

Oh yeah one more thing that MT told me. Reaching the 0% sabotage track is not enough, we must reach the 100% success track after that which I will also do.

Apparently, I am also at the 0% success track. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

After some cleaning and adding PBs, I have reached and now maintaining the 100% success track to get my MT answers from my HM.

The full manifestation should come within the next 12-48 hrs.

Fingers crossed.
adhock

Post by adhock »

Fingers crossed...