Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:What’s up Merlin ? My weight is starting to go down again so I’m happy !!! I’m now at 64.5, haven’t been that weight in three years !!!!!
Cool, congrats :SupNap:

I learned today that I wasn't on the 100% Success Track yet but instead around the 30% Success Track about 12 hrs ago and now I'm in the high 50% reaching the 100% track tomorrow night and until then, no progress will be seen.

I did clean all the LBs and planted all the PBs both in the SM and the HM's TLR but it turned that it's the TLR reprogramming that is the one working here and the reason why I am shifting and not my LBs or PB at the SM level. That's why it's taking about a week for the TLR to take effect in 3D and why I don't see any progress on roulette despite all this cleaning.

That makes sense since whatever I implant at the SM level will automatically be lost as soon as I arrive in another track. Also, I learned that the LBs pulling me back into the loser tracks were not at the SM level but in the TLR. :shock:

From what I understand, it was programmed in the TLR and then went down into the SM later, that I would NOT leave this loser track at whatever the cost so the TLR was programmed to not only stop me from shifting to winning tracks but in the case that I would shift there, LBs at the TLR level would pull me back. :evil:

To be honest, I don't care whether it's my SM or my HM doing the job, as long as I shift tracks, that's ALL that matters to me. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well you bet !!!! This is quite insane when you think about it !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah well you bet !!!! This is quite insane when you think about it !!!
We will know more in about 24 hrs. If I will finally arrive at the 100% track and that there are no LBs to clean there and no more PBs to implant then logically, I should have my HM-MT connection.

I know I've said it 100 times but fingers crossed, hopefully for the LAST TIME. :evil:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I truly hope indeed !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just realized the full scope of the damage that those LBs at the TLR level could do...

Like I said above, you can clean all the LBs at the SM level and shift to a better track (ex: me making 10K in 2004) but it won't matter because the one in control of my vibration is NOT the SM but the HM and if there are still LBs at this level, those LBs will eventually come down into your SM and you will do the RBE, the sabotage will start and bring you back into the loser track. :evil:

Today I asked...

Q- If I clean everything at the TLR level and I shift, will there be anything else shifting me back?
A- No

Q- Ok what if I instantly shift to another track with people around me, will they see this other track too?
A- Yes

Q- But because they haven't cleared all their LBs at the TLR level, they will slowly shift back to the old track right?
A- Yes

OUCH! :shock:

So you better do a NAP or tell your HM to remove ALL THE LBs at the TLR level or else even if you see me get the 16/16, the next day you will see me crash and lose again but it won't be me seeing this, I will still be in the track where I get 16/16s but you will have LBs at the TLR level that will bring you back to the track where I lose.

See what I mean... :?

I hope you guys understand the importance of this TLR cleaning otherwise you're in deep shit and will continue to see sabotage all around you for the rest of your life. :?

Once again, to clear LBs at the TLR level, you need to talk to your Higher Mind by asking him in your head (kinda like a prayer) to clear all LBs at the TLR level and you need to ask that once per hour for 3 hours in a row (ex: Ask once at 1 PM then ask again at 2 PM and 1 more time at 3 PM) and you need to do that 2 days in a row (ex: Monday and then Tuesday too).

In other words, it's the HM you need to bug the hell out and not the SM if you want long term results. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh wow! :shock:

You see what I mean by bugging your HM.

I just learned that the TLR has not been programmed to win 16/16 at roulette using MT and MT only because the PBs for that goal have not been implanted in the TLR. :roll: The TLR has been reprogrammed only to shift to the 100% track. :?

So I just asked my HM to plant those PBs in the TLR and I will ask again in 1 hour and once more 1 hour after that and then ask again 3 times tomorrow too and it will only take effect in 6 days. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok it's 1 hour later so I will ask my HM again to clear any LBs and plant all the PBs at the TLR level so that I can shift instantly to other tracks and win with any number I bet on.

I will do this again in 1 hour for the 3rd and last time for today and repeat that tomorrow again, and then I will have to wait 6 days to see it in 3D.

That's what I'm testing these days.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Aaaannnnnnd DONE for the 3rd request to my HM.

I will repeat that tomorrow. 8-)
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:Aaaannnnnnd DONE for the 3rd request to my HM.

How do you connect with your Higher mind?

Using NAPs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:
Merlin wrote:Aaaannnnnnd DONE for the 3rd request to my HM.

How do you connect with your Higher mind?

Using NAPs?
You could but the simplest way I found is to simply talk to him because the HM is the 2nd half of you, the other half is the physical body so it knows exactly what you want and think but you still have to ask him to remove all LBs at the TLR (Template Level Reality) so that you don't get pulled back to the loser track once you shift to the "100% Success Track".