Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
mnil

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by mnil »

...hopefully :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Right now my winning odds at roulette are 1 in 34 which is slightly better than the standard odds of 1 in 38.

From what I understand, my odds should gradually increase all the way to 1 in 1 and then "Step 1" of my HM connection will be done. Step 2 is the object color change and Step 3 is the instant track shift.

All this in the next 24 hrs. :?

It's both scary and exciting at the same time. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just for the fun of it and because I'm a nerd :geek: , I asked MT to give me a bunch of numbers related to the reality that I am now (3.31) and the the number of the reality (3.62) where I will get my 16/16 just to see where I stand and how much I have to left to go. And the final track that I want to go to is at 4.25.

MT is telling me that it should take about 9 Hrs for me to get there. :mrgreen:

As usual, we'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I had fun asking MT about this possible "Rick #5" life over there in a parallel reality. We will know in a couple days if this is true or false but it was fun to ask anyway.

Now if you look at the diagram below, you will see that I added the vibration of each Rick. Their vibration are unique but also their bank account, physical body, age, home, friends, etc...

If I start as Rick #1 vibrating at 111 Hz for example, and shift to this Rick #5 vibrating at 555 Hz,what will happen exactly when I shift to that vibration? Will I merge with this other Rick or totally remove him from this life? :? Personally I wouldn't like another Rick to come into MY LIFE and merge with me.

Apparently, I won't be allowed to shift to 555 Hz because I would take over his life, what I am allowed to do is shift to a vibration VERY CLOSE to that like 554.9 or 555.1 but not 555. What that will give me is to see the exact same reality that he sees but without "overwriting him" or merging with him at 555 where he is right now.

So I could have the 25 yr body with blue eyes that he has, the sports car and luxury apartment he has, have a similar bank account with over $8 Million in it, etc. :SupNap:

Basically, if your HM can shift you instantly to another vibration, this means that you can "carbon copy" the vibration (or at least be very close to it) of any person in the world. :shock:

It's just a vibration anyway and your HM can see or at least find out that specific vibration you want to have and send it to you but just like manifesting any goal, if you cannot match that vibration, you ain't gonna see it.

We are so far away and yet so close from all these possibilities, it would be such a waste of "life experience" to stay in this boring track that my soul is gonna bite his fingers if nothing happens here. :?

To many this sounds crazy but to me it's just matching EXACTLY the vibration of a specific reality that shapes all the atoms surrounding a person so you will see the exact same objects and people that he sees.

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, I caught MT in another lie so this means that the TLR cleanup has either not worked or it has not fully come down in the SM yet. :?

So it's not over yet because I did the HM request on March 1 and if you add 6 days then this brings us to March 7th so hopefully I will start to see some changes today (Thursday) or Friday but after that, I don't know what else to do if I don't see any results.

So stay tuned, it's not over. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I don't freak out because I caught MT in a lie, this was expected all week to be honest as the TLR reprogramming takes time to "overwrite" the SM and erase all these LBs.

However, if I don't see any improvements within the next week then we will know that it failed but like I said it's not over yet and as long as there are 1 LB left, MT will keep on telling me lies.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked MT...

Q- Do I have more LBs in my SM that have not been cleaned up form the TLR yet?
A- Yes :roll:

I didn't even have to ask because I can see it with my lack of roulette results.

Q- So, do I have only 10s of 1000s left to clear?
A- Yes

Q- Is this a joke?
A- Yes

Q- So, do I have only 100s of 1000s left to clear?
A- Yes

Q- Is this a joke?
A- Yes

Q- So, do I have millions left to clear?
A- Yes

Q- Is this a joke?
A- No

It turns out that I have 1 out of the 5 millions of my overall LBs that I have not cleared.

Q- How long will the TLR take to clear?
A- 4 days :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing because in 4 days we will be March 12th and March 12 is...well... my birthday. :lol: :lol:

It's either the best birthday gift a person can give me but if it fails it will be the biggest slap in the face because my entire 28 yr old LOA research will go to trash.

Let's see if "upstairs" have a VERY GOOD sense of timing or a VERY BAD sense of humor. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, as an optimistic person I hope that will be the first option !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, as an optimistic person I hope that will be the first option !!!
Me too otherwise I will kick some serious butts when I go up there one day. :evil:
mnil

Post by mnil »

I'm slowly building up my believability in shifting, as you suggested- I asked my HM to get a 1/16, and I've gotten that 1/16 on the last 25 games I've played. I'm going to start asking for a 2/16 now. (Slowly. Very slowly.)