Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:End goal was 60kilos, am now at 63 (starting at 69)
Do you remember when you asked your HM?

Btw, it could be a joke but MT is telling me that you still have a topic that has LBs in the TLR that is influencing your Weight topic.

If this is true than you need to ask your HM to clear the LBs on that topic. This is what stopped my progression with the 4/16s. I still had 7 other topics containing LBs at the TLR that were influencing roulette and money and that is why I didn't see any progression after those 3 4/16s.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Do I need to ask this three times two days in a row ?
No I don’t remember exactly when but it was a while ago !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Do I need to ask this three times two days in a row ?
Yup same old 3 request per day for 2 days in a row.

Let's calls those types of topics "Over Topics" because they are above your main topic that you are trying to clear and EVEN if you clear all the LBs on that main topic, you still have those hidden Over Topics shitting on your main topic and sabotaging this cleanup.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 290#p56290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's what I did on March 1st, cleaning my "Over Topics" because MT found 7 of those. :evil:
mnil

Post by mnil »

I say this twice a day, once when I wake up and once before I go to bed:
Dear HM and Oversoul, please permanently shift me onto a life track with a 100% success rate, by removing all Limiting, Core, Inherited, Hidden, Stubborn, and any other Negative Beliefs that tie me to failure, then instantly patching the cracks where the LBs were. Please implant all the Positive Beliefs I need to shift to and stay on a parallel success track where there will be no sabotage. Please show me an obvious sign when I arrive on this success track.

"Dear HM and Oversoul, Please add at the TLR level and all the levels above, all the positive beliefs that I need to manifest ALL topics; Please remove all the Regular, Hidden, Invisible LBs and their roots on all layers, then patch the cracks where the LBs were on ALL topics.
It's long, but I've been getting good results with it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:It's long, but I've been getting good results with it.
I like it :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well, according to MT, I have cleared all the LBs on all my 6 major topics (Roulette, Money, HM, MT, Health, Physical Changes) both at the TLR and SM levels and finally reached the track where I get my 16/16 and reliable MT signal.

However, I still have cracks to patch and that will take another 5-7 hrs to do mostly done during my sleep so I should wake up with everything up and working with MT. :twisted:

If not then it will be another MT lie which mean I will still have LBs at the TLR or SM level and it will just be about waiting that this cleanup ends.

It's funny that my HM would have picked my birthday to end this research. I know that I will have a gift when I wake up but I don't know if it's a slap in the face by MT or the best gift in the world where my HM will FINALLY clean up my MT telephone line and starts talking to me and giving me all these answers to all these questions.

I will know more when I wake up tomorrow.
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote: I will know more when I wake up tomorrow.
Ganbatte!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well... MT just told me that I will not get my 16/16 today. :(

So it MT tells me the truth than it won't happen today and it's it's a lie then I still have LBs influencing MT so that will mean I will still not get my 16/16 today either. :?

I didn't bother asking MT when I will get it them because I know MT is full of shit so the plan didn't change, I will let go because there is nothing else I can do and hope that something works out over time.
Fleur de Lis

Post by Fleur de Lis »

Sorry to hear that Merlin... No news regarding achievement of my goals either...

Sorry for the delay too but it's still March 12th here where I Iive so Happy birthday!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fleur de Lis wrote:
Sorry to hear that Merlin... No news regarding achievement of my goals either...

Sorry for the delay too but it's still March 12th here where I Iive so Happy birthday!
Thank you! :D

Yeah it's sad, I would have loved to give you good news today, it would have been the best gift not just for me but to everyone on the forum, after all these years, we deserve it.