Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

For the fun of it, I asked my HM where was the problem...

Q- Where is it coming from?
A- OverSoul :shock:

Q- Was it part of the 7 "Over Topics" that you told me March 1st?
A- Yes

Q- Ok, so one of these topics still has some LBs to clear?
A- Yes

Q- How many LBs are we talking about here?
A- 437,000 :shock:

Q- That's the total amount of LBs I started with?
A- Yes

Q- Ok, how many I've got left in the TLR?
A- 0

Q- How many I've got left in the SM?
A- 25,000

Q- How many do I clear each day?
A- 34,000

Q- Ok so they will all be gone March 13th?
A- Yes

Q-Will I see it reflected on roulette March 13th?
A- No

Q- When then?
A- On the 14th

Q- Because of the 24 hrs crack patching?
A- Yes

Q- Any other topics or "Over Topics" that might influence MT at the SM, HM, Soul, OverSoul or even higher?
A- No

I divided 437,000 by 34,000 and got 12.85 days so let's round it up to 13 days and I started cleaning those "Over Topics" on March 1st so add 13 days and that brings us to... March 14th. :D

Alright the math seems to work, we'll just wait and see then.... :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

MT has always been good at math, that little bastard :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:MT has always been good at math, that little bastard :lol:
True but there was always something that I forgot to clean either at the SM level or in the TLR so we will know if this is the final straw or the truth.

Because when MT told me that I had no more topics to clear yesterday, because I failed today at getting my 16/16, I wouldn't have believed MT telling me "Ooohhhh yeah, I forgot to tell you that there are 5 other topics you forgot to clear".

However, by telling me that there are no more "new topic" to clear but it's just one of those "7 Over Topics" (that were influencing MT that I started to clear on March 1st) that has not been fully cleared yet, it could be possible that MT is telling me the truth because it's not a new topic, it's an old one. It contained 437,000 LBs on March 1st and there are 34,000 left.

On March 1st I ALREADY asked if there was any other topics or hidden topics at the SM, TLR, Soul, OverSoul or higher that I forgot to clean that could be screwing up with my MT signals and it told "yeah you got 7 of those" so I can believe that but if MT comes with "new ones" I will say "BULLSHIT" and discard it right away.

So there is still a veeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyy smmmmmaaaaaaalllllllll chance that MT is telling the truth so we'll just have to wait 2 days to confirm with this "last" topic is finally cleared.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Merlin wrote:

Happy belated birthday, Merlin!

On the graphics there are vibrations - did you measure yours lately?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:On the graphics there are vibrations - did you measure yours lately?
Not really, I leave that to my higher mind to know what is my vibration right now in this reality and what are the vibrations of these other Rick if they exist but to me that would make perfect sense if they exist because the law of attraction is all about matching the vibration of a parallel reality where you have your goal so if there is a parallel reality close to THIS ONE where I have my goal, I don't see why there wouldn't be many other parallel realities far away from this one where other versions of me live and have a radically different life than me here.

It also made sense that when/if I shift to this Rick 5's reality, that I don't perfectly match his vibration because I will step over him and our consciousnesses would merge and I'm sure neither of us would want that. He has his life, I got mine and I wouldn't want to change that but I would love to match 99.9% his vibration so that I see what he sees.

Because we won't be at the same vibration, we won't see and hear the same thing so even though the apartment all around us will look the same, I could be listening to a different song than him on the jukebox...

This is what the apartment would look like...
Apart.jpg
mestro

Post by mestro »

No progress so far merlin?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:No progress so far merlin?
Have you read the 1st post on this page? If not read it...

MT is telling me that I cleared those remaining 25,000 LBs from the last "Over Topic" which apparently was affecting Money and therefore Health and that I should see some progress tomorrow.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:No progress so far merlin?
Have you read the 1st post on this page? If not read it...

MT is telling me that I cleared those remaining 25,000 LBs from the last "Over Topic" which apparently was affecting Money and therefore Health and that I should see some progress tomorrow.
Ill wait for tomorrow.

Good luck man!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just to tell you guys that I'm now focusing on my new business so I will stop asking MT all kinds of questions on when I will get any results because if I don't see any progress at roulette right now, it's because I still have LBs somewhere in me and as long as they will be there, they will influence MT and I will get a lie.

So from now on, I will just hope that this HM Request step was the last step and I will post when/if I see any progress at all but don't want to give you any more date or time frame, it always ends up in a joke and disappointment anyway.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

An update for you...

The saying "desperate times calls for desperate measures" kinda fits this last attempt I did after at least 4-5 months to start a new NAP but this time telling not only my SM but my HM, Soul, OverSoul and even anything that's above it to remove all the LBs that is stopping me from getting my HM connection using MT.

What do I got to lose anyway right? :?

What's funny is that for the past few weeks MT was constantly telling me... "NO, you got nothing left to clear" :roll: but I KNEW there was something left because I didn't have my 16/16 so there is something stopping me.

Well guess what?

Yesterday, after my 1st night with my NAP, MT started telling me that I had new LBs left to clear, not at the SM or TLR level not at the Soul level too but... at the OverSoul level. :shock:

Apparently my OverSoul is locking me down in the loser track "he kinda likes it that way" :evil: well... SORRY ASSHOLE but down here the PM has had enough of that loser track of yours.

Anyway, I started getting things to clear and after clearing them MT told me there was nothing left to clear but then after another night of NAP, MT found new LBs to clear... :lol: and it should go on for at least the next 3 days.

Not sure exactly where this will lead me but it's better to clear something than not clearing anything because I know that if I don't clear anything, NOTHING will change so at least I try to change something here.