Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, what a surprise !!!! :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, what a surprise !!!! :lol:
:lol: Yeah I know right.

The thing is that when MT is telling me that there are no LBs to clear, I can't clear anything so I'm running in circle and that pisses me off.

I know it's probably a joke but as I said, if I clear nothing, I know that nothing will change here so I'm happy to be able to do something even though the odds of working are slim.

If it turns out to be true then it will revolutionize NAPs because we will have to address the Soul and OverSoul in our NAPs too. :?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, do you mind posting your format?

I was planning to record a new NAP today addressing HM and Oversoul, besides SM, because I do not like just waiting and not testing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, do you mind posting your format?

I was planning to record a new NAP today addressing HM and Oversoul, besides SM, because I do not like just waiting and not testing.

"Your Higher Mind FINALLY talks to you using MT. You FINALLY get true answers from MT exclusively coming from your Higher Mind. Your SM, Higher Mind, Soul, OverSoul and higher levels clear ALL the LBs and forces that could influence MT answers from being TRUE answers. You get AT LEAST one good answer for every set of 16 spins at roulette to confirm that your HM is finally talking to you."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Remember March 1st when I asked MT if I had other topics at the Soul or OverSoul levels to clear and MT told me that I had 7 "Over Topics" that were at the OverSoul level that were influencing the main topics of Money, Health, HM, MT etc...

Well now the NAP meant to make the truth come out seems to bear fruit because now MT is telling me that I had not 7 but 15 of these "Over Topics" to clear and in the past few days I cleared the first 7 ones and I cleared the 8th one yesterday but there are more to clear so I will start clearing them now.

It could be a joke but it would also make sense since EVERYTHING has been cleared below at the SM, HM and Soul levels so the only level left is the OverSoul level.

Once again this diagram shows why the OverSoul is so important. It's the central hub that we have to pass through in order to jump tracks.

If Rick #1 is being blocked at the OverSoul level, he can't go to any other tracks (Rick #2, 3, 4 or 5) where he would get permanent success, instead over time he will eventually end up in the same "loser track" where he is destined to fail.

Oh yeah btw, I asked MT if I was in the "Success Track" and got a YES :D but then I asked if overtime I will end up back into the original "loser track" and also got a YES :evil:

So just like my 2004 success where my OverSoul let me make $10,000 per month for a couple of years I can have some short term success but over time, the sabotage and RBE will come back, the OverSoul will tell the Soul and HM to reprogram the TLR with all the crappy LBs and they will come back down into the SM and sabotage my successful life. :(

Basically, if I can't shift track (and the same for most of you) well, I'm fucked big time. :?

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Funny coincidence....

I have had many 1/16s in the past but my record was 3 in a row then a 0/16 would come along and reset the counter to 0.

After clearing all those other over topics, I got 4 games with a 1/16 win. 8-)

Whether it's the clearing or the NAP, it's a funny coincidence that my 1/16 record gets broken today. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I will record a new NAP tonight too !
mnil

Post by mnil »

It's good to have you back, Merlin!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:It's good to have you back, Merlin!
:lol: :lol:

How's your roulette results these days? Still getting those 1/16s on every game or the RBE caught up with you?

Who knows, maybe you have permanently shifted to a Success Track. 8-)
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote:
mnil wrote:It's good to have you back, Merlin!
:lol: :lol:

How's your roulette results these days? Still getting those 1/16s on every game or the RBE caught up with you?

Who knows, maybe you have permanently shifted to a Success Track. 8-)
Still mostly 1/16s! Once in a while I'll get a 2/16 and once in a while it's a 0/16. I'm not fully on a success track, but I'm definitely in a good vibration.