Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:Still mostly 1/16s! Once in a while I'll get a 2/16 and once in a while it's a 0/16. I'm not fully on a success track, but I'm definitely in a good vibration.
Oh it's not the fact that you will get to the success track that worries me because you will get there, it's the RBE that usually comes next.

If you have shifted permanently to that success track and not go back to more 0/16s than 1/16s then this will say that you have beat the system and cleared all LBs that are trying to bring you back into the loser track and that's what we try to avoid here.
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote:
Oh it's not the fact that you will get to the success track that worries me because you will get there, it's the RBE that usually comes next.

If you have shifted permanently to that success track and not go back to more 0/16s than 1/16s then this will say that you have beat the system and cleared all LBs that are trying to bring you back into the loser track and that's what we try to avoid here.
Then I'll keep playing and keep you guys informed! I'm torn on whether or not to record a NAP, what do you think?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:Then I'll keep playing and keep you guys informed! I'm torn on whether or not to record a NAP, what do you think?
I can't tell you what to do because I'm just restarting a NAP after leaving them alone for 4-5 months. :lol:

If I clear all my Lbs and finally get a reliable MT talking exclusively to my HM then I will come back with answers but not right now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

A simple update...

As I run my NAP, MT stops telling me that there is nothing left to clear and tells me what else I can clean.

Apparently I had not 7 or 15 but 31 of these "Over Topics" to clear at the OverSoul level and after clearing them all I learned that I needed to add PBs because clearing weeds is not enough if you want roses in your garden, you still have to plant rose seeds so that's what I did too.

MT is telling me that I have cleared all the LBs and implanted all the PBs at the OverSoul level and I should lock in to the vibration of getting my reliable MT signal coming from my HM in a few hours from now.

Since I don't believe there are other level than the SM, HM, Soul and OverSoul levels and that I will have cleared all the LBs and planted all the PBs in all of them, the only thing left is to wait and see if clearing at the OverSoul level was the missing piece of this whole LOA puzzle.

After that, once again, I'm clueless as to what to test next...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yeah, same thing happened today...

MT told me yesterday that I had nothing left to clear, I ran my NAP and this morning MT tells me I have many LBs left to clear. :roll:

The good news is that I can feel the cleaning in my body so I know there is a real cleanup going on but what I suspect is that EC is not fully deeply cleaning all the LBs but only a small % so it will take many days of NAPing to clear them all so we'll see...

As usual I will play a few game of roulette from time to time and tell you guys if I see any progress...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Nothing much going on here btw, other than seeing a lot of close calls as I call it so maybe something is going on but will kick in soon, we'll see.

I'm on day #7 of my HM-MT NAP so if I get lucky I could see something going on in the next 2-3 days.

How's it going on your sides?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Nothing to report, actually haven’t heard from my guy since I started the NAP :lol: Hopefully that’s because of the cleaning ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Nothing to report, actually haven’t heard from my guy since I started the NAP :lol: Hopefully that’s because of the cleaning ?
Aaah that sucks! Maybe there is a better one coming up. ;)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I really like this one !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I really like this one !
Ok then do a NAP so that YOU shift to a track where he comes closer and NOT a NAP to force him to come closer in THIS TRACK because this shit never works. You can't force anyone to do anything.

However there is a track where he wants to come closer to you and that's for you and your HM to figure out which track that occurs, which vibration it has and remove and add all the beliefs for you to match that vibration.