Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

As you know, just because I do some research on the LOA, Youtube keep putting in my list of "recommended videos" all kinds of videos about that topic.

We know about the channel entity Bashar but one of the first channeled person was named Seth. It's by listening to Seth channel sessions that Esther Hicks decided to try channeling and contacted Abraham. I don't like the voice of that lady channeling Seth to I turn the sound off and read the text instead.

Anyway I saw a video about Seth named

"Probable Realities & The Miracle of Your Being"

Basically, it's the same old same old stuff where we must take 5 minutes each day to imagine having the life that we want etc to acquire the right PB and vibration but what was interesting was at the end of the video where Seth says that you should NOT focus more than 5 minutes on your goal each day otherwise you will set in stone this reality where you do not have your goal. You will make it very hard for you to leave this track to go to that other parallel reality that you want to go to and that made a lot of sense to me.

That could be why we are stuck in this reality we don't want because we constantly think about changing it or leaving it and that solidifies our feet in this concrete.

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

After catching MT in a lie yesterday, let's see the numbers it will give me today....

- MT is now reliable at: 36% (Now that's more closer to the truth :geek: )
- My Present Vibration: 4.873

That's a little different than the 93% reliable and the 4.883 that it told me the last time. :lol:

So...

- 40% reliable at the end of Tuesday (4.875)
- 60% reliable at the end of Wednesday (4.878)
- 81% reliable at the end of Thursday (4.881)

And the 100% should arrive at the end of Friday 10th (4.884) right at the end of my NAP's 10th day. :lol:
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote: And the 100% should arrive at the end of Friday 10th (4.884) right at the end of my NAP's 10th day. :lol:
Hopefully! Not getting too excited this time though... lol
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mnil wrote:
Merlin wrote: And the 100% should arrive at the end of Friday 10th (4.884) right at the end of my NAP's 10th day. :lol:
Hopefully! Not getting too excited this time though... lol
Nah! :lol:

We've seen it all by now with MT. It's fun to ask but you can't reply on it, at least not yet.

Btw, just like I asked you in the past... How's your roulette results these days? Still getting those 1/16s on every game?
mnil

Post by mnil »

Merlin wrote:
Btw, just like I asked you in the past... How's your roulette results these days? Still getting those 1/16s on every game?
I haven't played in a while, life got in the way. Just played and got a 0/16 so maybe I lost it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright Day #10 tonight and no progress visible on this NAP yet.

I will now create that Goal NAP that I talked about a few days ago focusing more on acquiring all the PBs and right emotions to be able to vibrate at the vibration where I see a 3/16 on every game.

This Goal NAP will be a 1 liner (a rep every 20 seconds so lots of repetitions) talking to both my SM and HM and I will do this NAP on the 10-10 format until I see progress or until I come up with a better thing to test.

"Your SM and HM now help you acquire at both the TLR and SM levels, all the right beliefs that will make you feel the exact emotion that you need to reach and maintain permanently the vibration where you win once every 5 spins so that you get a 3/16 on every roulette game."

When you think about it, it's at the core of everything that I want (HM, Money, MT, etc...). When I reach this vibration, I will start to build my belief of my HM's ability to shift me anywhere so that will be the end on this Loser track.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Good luck Merlin !
As for me, had no success with my NAP (and the guy deleted me from everywhere) so I have decided to take a little break from NAPs as I am going on holiday next week.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Good luck Merlin !
As for me, had no success with my NAP (and the guy deleted me from everywhere) so I have decided to take a little break from NAPs as I am going on holiday next week.
Sorry to hear that. :(

Try to have fun, maybe we think too much of our goals and that's what's hurting us. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You know what guys, I think something is moving here. A bit too early to tell but it's a funny coincidence.

My MT restarted to work on roulette and even though I still had many 0/16 games, I started seeing what I never saw these past weeks which is 2 games in a row with 2 good MT predictions.

Just predicting 1 win using MT is a miracle but to win 2 times in a 16 spins game is rare, much less 2 games in a row where I get a 2/16.

Time for me to go to bed but I am seeing a shift here. Could be just luck but the fact that I am on Day #10 is quite a funny coincidence.

Anyway, I'll play again tomorrow and see how it goes.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: correction, make that 3 games in a row with 2 good predictions because I won twice during that 3rd game in a row and the game is now over yet.

Yup, something is going on here. :geek:

I didn't get a 4th game with a 2/16 but it was very interesting to see that.