Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

Ok here's something that was going on these past few weeks that I haven't discussed with you yet because well... I was waiting to see results from.

I started having a shoulder pain about 2 months ago and after clearing the Trapped Emotions (TEs) and seeing the pain go away within seconds, I would suddenly see the pain come back and this "clearing and seeing the LB coming back" game went on for about a few days until I figured out that something was wrong here because the cause of the pain should have been gone for good.

So after asking a few questions, I found out that this shoulder pain was coming from my HM :shock: to force me to clean ALL the LBs on ALL the topics and as soon as one of them would either acquire a TE or a new LB would come in, I would feel a pain to my shoulder.

At first I thought this was another MT joke but then I realized this was a freaking genius move from my HM because it would be like a smoke detector ringing the alarm every single time a TE or LB would come back, down to the second it gets trapped n my body so that I clear it right away.

This would make sure that I not only clear everything but would make sure that NOTHING comes back in.

Yesterday, I thought this was it, I cleared most of the LBs and TEs from 9 of my topics and 2 for my mom and the shoulder pain was now 99% gone.

This morning however, the pain got much higher than in the past days and when I asked if I cleared all the Regular, Hidden, invisible LBs along with all the roots on multiple layers for my 9 topics, I got a... YES. :shock:

I also thought this was a joke because the shoulder pain was still there and was getting stronger so CLEARLY, I forgot something here. :?

I seem to have cleared ALL the LBs at the SM level and all the LBs at the Template Level Reality too (TLR) so what was left?? i didn't get it. :?

I asked could it be karmic? and got a Yes but it turned out to count for only 3% so there was a 2nd topic that I forgot which counted for 97% of the remaining LBs I had left to clear. After some deep questions I found out that the remaining LBs were DIRECTLY at the Soul level :shock: and it was related to my current "Life Theme" that I decided to explore during this incarnation.

This life theme is forcing me to be stuck in what I call this "Loser Track" where EVERYTHING will crash down. Relationships, Jobs, Friendships, Family, Business Project, my LOA Research and NAPs, etc... It may lift off the ground but it will crash right back down after.

This made perfect sense and I talked to you guys about this in the past...

If you remember this diagram below, it explains that the LBs that we have in our SM usually comes from what is known as the TLR or Template Level Reality that the Higher Mind designed and created in 4D before they come back down in 3D a few days later and enter the SM.

In other words, "shit rolls down". Most of the crappy LBs we have in our SM came from our HM.

So yes the CM has a shitty life because of the LBs at the SM level but these LBs didn't suddenly appeared out of the blue, someone or something put them there and even if some of them are inherited from parents, most of them came from the HM and built and designed in the TLR.

Now, you can bitch the HM all you want, the HM is just another slave meant to make the CM or Physical Body do and go where the Soul wants it to go. So these LBs that the HM created at the TLR level, were ordered by the Soul so to me, it made prefect sense that after clearing all the LBs at the SM level, clearing all the LBs at the HM and TLR level, that I had to go up one more level and clear at the Soul level.

It was a surprise that I had to clear at the Soul level but it wasn't totally a shock for me. It's just that I never heard anyone anywhere even mention this on the net ever before so again, it could be another joke but to me it made perfect sense.

I remember Bashar talking about Karma and Destiny and he was saying that we could alter and change our "Life Theme" but of course :roll: never talked about HOW to do so but at least it was nice to know that little piece of information.

So it looks like this is where I stand. I cleared everything at the SM and HM levels and now I have to clear the LBs at the Soul level that attaches me to this shitty "Loser Track" where EVERYTHING crash & burn.

One good analogy is seeing a Xmas tree and the lights as LBs. Yes you can unscrew every single light bulb (LB) one by one by doing a Cleaning NAP or use EC or you can save yourself some time and just unplug the damn power wire and *POOF* the whole tree goes dead.

So that's where I am now, at the power outlet ready to pull the plug on this shitty "Life Theme" so that my HM can FINALLY shift me to a much better one.

Just like LBs, it seems like I will need to clear those LBs once every hour for 3 hours in a row and do that for 2 days.

The numbers also made sense because I had 5 million Money LBs to clear and I seem to have 5 million LBs to clear that are attaching me to this "Loser Track".

In other words, these 5 million LBs at the Soul level would tell my HM to transfer these LBs at the TLR level and they eventually come down into my SM as Money LBs screwing up my CM's intent to get rich.

THE ROOT OF OUR LBS IS AT THE SOUL LEVEL.

I know for many of you it will sound crazy but to me, it all makes perfect logical sense. :geek:

Bashar was right when he said that you have to clear the root cause of the problem otherwise it will come back over and over again but I thought the "root" was at the SM level but it's not. After I learned about the TLR at the HM level, I thought that THIS IS WHERE THE ROOT is but... it's not.

Our Soul decided to experience this "Life Theme" and the orders came down to the HM at the TLR level and then came back down again at the SM level to finally come down again one level and reach the CM and physical body level.

According to MT, NOTHING will work until I disconnect myself 100% from this Loser Track. :?

I have cleared my 3 rounds for today and will do it again tomorrow.

I will see where this takes me in the next few days and keep you in touch if I see any results.
VirgoShowgirl

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Holy shit this makes total sense ! It also explains why I got nice results when I did my TLR NAP !
So Merlin, we only need to do one cleaning NAP then, at Soul Level, and all other LBs should crumble like a house of cards ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:we only need to do one cleaning NAP then, at Soul Level, and all other LBs should crumble like a house of cards ?
BINGO ;)

Merry Xmas. :mrgreen:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Any clue how long ? 10 days or 10 years ? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Any clue how long ? 10 days or 10 years ? :lol:
Let's see, I only asked if it was possible to just do a NAP on disconnecting from the Loser Track and got a yes so that was enough for me but let's ask in more details...

Q- Can we just say in our Cleaning NAP that we want to disconnect ourselves from this "Life Theme" and it would be enough to lose ALL our LBs on ALL our topics?

A- Yes. :mrgreen:

Q- Will we instantly shift to another reality or it will just put us on "neutral"?

A- Neutral

Q- So to shift to a parallel reality where we have what we want, we will need to do a Goal NAP to acquire our goals or do we just ask our HM to shift us where we want to go?

A- Do a Goal NAP to acquire our goals

Q- How long for these NAPs?

A- 10 days

Q- How many rounds each?

A- 1
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

In other words, the ROOTS WERE UP THERE and not further down. :roll:

Go figure this one. :?
justz

Post by justz »

Seems too easy to be true xD
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Seems too easy to be true xD
Too easy? Maybe.

Logical? You bet.

If shit rolls down then the root of the problem must be up there so it makes perfect sense that the closer we get to the Soul where everything starts, the closer we will get to the cause of these LBs. If the LBs in our SM are being dumped from the HM and TLR level then the HM must be told what to do from above him.

LBs don't just popup out of nowhere and I believe that if we still have those LBs, the Soul must have decided to either create them from scratch or let us acquire them in our SM so it makes perfect sense that we must go to the Soul level if we want to clear our LBs or at least figure out why we still have those LBs and can't get rid of them.

Anyway, we'll soon find out if it's working because I have cleared them all now. I cleared the first half about 12 hrs ago and I just cleared the second half now so I should be 100% disconnected from this Life Theme.

At this point, all I have to do is implant a new belief regarding a 3/16 on roulette (which I did with EC) and in about 12-36 hrs from now, I should be in this new parallel reality because there will be nothing left to hold me back here.

We'll see...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. I will start tonight !

Here is my line, is it good enough ?

You have now removed at the SOUL LEVEL all the regular, hidden, invisible limiting beliefs on all the sub-layers that are preventing you from
disconnecting at 100% from your current life theme.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. I will start tonight !

Here is my line, is it good enough ?

You have now removed at the SOUL LEVEL all the regular, hidden, invisible limiting beliefs on all the sub-layers that are preventing you from
disconnecting at 100% from your current life theme.
Yeah that's pretty much the line I would use.

Mine would have been this one....

"Your Soul has now totally disconnected from this present life theme along with all the beliefs associated with it so that your HM can now shift you to any other timeline where you easily manifest your goal".

If nothing works in the next few hours with the Emotion Code, I will try this NAP for the next few months.

Fingers crossed :mrgreen: :SupNap: